50. Revelations

Eunji's mom and Yeona were helping Eunji clean up. It was her second day in the hospital and she hadn't yet revealed about her breaking off her marriage with David to anyone but Yoongi.

"Tomorrow would have been the day you would be getting married. But look at you now. My poor daughter. You are suffering so much." Eunji's mom said.

Eunji forcefully smiled at her mom as a tear escaped her eye.

"Don't cry! We'll postpone the marriage. I have even called Davi-"

"Anni! Not him!" Eunji cut off her mom mid sentence.

"Wae? What happened to you suddenly?" Eunji's mom asked as Yeona too was shocked at Eunji's reaction.

"I broke off our marriage with him..."

"Mwo! Wae?" The two ladies exclaimed.

"He got a woman from back in Migug pregnant."

"Mwo?" Her mom was still unbelieving.

Eunji explained everything to them a tears rolled down their cheeks.

"You went through so much and yet didn't say a word?"

Eunji smiled faintly.

"God is there. I believe in him more now! Oh if you hadn't gone to meet him, you would have suffered so much!" Her mom said joining her hands in a gesture of praying.
"But why did you go to meet him all of a sudden?"

"Ah yes... I too was thinking that." Yeona said.

"That... I didn't love David since long now but I was ignorant... rather deliberately ignoring my feelings towards... Yoongi and thought he was only a mere crush but I just could not stop thinking of him and how he said he loved me. I couldn't bring myself to marry David when I didn't love him... " Eunji said.

"Yoongi? Who is he?" Eunji's mom asked.

Eunji looked at Yeona, who was smiling.

"He is... You know him eomma."

"I know him? How? Is he a son of my friend?"

"Anni eomma. He is SUGA... from BTS." Eunji revealed.

Eunji's mom cracked up laughing. Eunji and Yeona both looked at her while she wiped a tear from her cheek.

"What happened?" Yeona asked.

"Who is she kidding? Why will SUGA fall for this arrogant idiot?" Eunji's mom said laughing.

Eunji looked at her mom, surprised. She looked at Yeona who was pursing her lips in a failed attempt to not smile.

"Yaah! What are you laughing at? I am not kidding! I really love him and he loves me too!"

Eunji's mom stopped laughing, only to look at Eunji and start again.

"Yeona you tell her please!"

"Ahh... She isn't kidding. The man from yesterday who was here when you arrived here? He is Yoongi."

"Jinja?"

"Nae!" Eunji said emphasizing.

"I'll believe you only when I hear him saying that."

"Yeona bring my cell phone. I'll call him here. Now!"

"Yaah yaah! Calm down. He'll be here in a few hours anyway. Taehyung messaged me." Yeona said.