4. SUGA and spice

"Yaah. I have something for you... When can we meet?" Kim Woo Bin said walking out of Miso, the shop that sold exceptional work of art.

"How about today at dinner?" The voice on the other side said.

"Arraseo."

Kim Woo Bin put the painting he had bought in his car and drove off.

Evening fell and Kim Woo Bin walked inside a private dinning room of SIGNIEL SEOUL.

"Yoongi-ya." Woo Bin called out his friend.

"Kim Woo Bin." SUGA shook hands.

"Long time no see. And here, its a gift for you." Woo Bin said handing SUGA the painting wrapped neatly in a brown paper.

"Ghamsahamnida." SUGA said accepting the gift.

"Open it! You'll like it." Woo Bin said excited.

SUGA ripped open the brown paper and unveiled the painting.

"Daebak." SUGA said looking at the painting, his eyes sparkling, unlike his normal dreamy eyes.

"I knew you'll like it." Kim Woo Bin said feeling proud.

"Yes it's beautiful."

Keeping aside the painting safely in the corner, SUGA and Woo Bin had dinner and their share of laugh.

"So you still single?" Woo Bin asked teasing SUGA.

Yoongi nooded as he took a sip of his wine.

"Do you even consider dating?"

"Not unless I find someone I want to share my life with." Yoongi replied.

"And what do you want in her?"

"She must be understanding and must have similar taste in music as me. Oh yes, being quiet and peaceful is important. Having a great sense of humor will be the cherry on the cake."

"Marry yourself then. Where will you find someone like this?"

SUGA shrugged.

"Tell me about your fiancé? When will you get married?" Yoongi continued.

"In a year."

"Chukkayeo."

They clinked their wine glasses.

"Ah yes, here. Take this card. The girl from the store gave it to me."

Kim Woo Bin said producing the card, Dreamer had given him, from his jacket.

"The shop wasn't big but the works were beyond perfection. She seemed to love her work a lot. She seemed sweet." Woo Bin continued.

SUGA took the card while listening to his friend and took a look.

"Dreamer?"

"Yes that's her 'artist-name'. I asked her real name but she said 'An artist shouldn't give away his or her name mister.'"

Kim quoted Dreamer's words.

"She must have thought you to be a byuntae (pervert)." SUGA smiled his typical gummy smile before shoving the card in his pocket.

"Yaa! Why would she think that? Do I look like one?"

"Why would you ask her her real name?"

"I thought...anyways I don't think she thought me to be a perv!"

Yoongi and Woo Bin talked a bit more over more alcohol and then walked out of the hotel, going back to their places.
Yoongi returned and trodded slowly into his studio.