28. In Dilemma.

Eunji was excited since the very morning. However she couldn't decipher why. She was excited to meet SUGA or was it for meeting David's parents? She didn't know.

SUGA has asked Dreamer to meet and she was running late in her schedule. She rushed out wearing a white chiffon top tugged into a black slim-fit jeans.

Dreamer reached the apartment and rushed to get into the lift with the same man she had accompanied the last time she was there. She looked at her hands and saw her engagement ring. As a sudden reflex, she took it off and shoved it in her bag. She was bewildered about her actions but before she could question herself, they reached the floor she was headed to. Dreamer adjusted her dress and took a deep breath.

The lift opened and the aroma of freshly baked cookies filled into her lungs. She walked inside and found SUGA in the kitchen with Sejin.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Dreamer bowed.

SUGA turned and so did Sejin.

"Annyeonghaseyo Miss Dreamer." SUGA greeted.

Sejin followed and asked them to get comfortable.

"You two were baking?" Dreamer asked as she set up her canvas.

"Ah yes. Jungkook likes them so I thought to make and send some." Sejin said.

Dreamer made a 'O' with her mouth.

"Shall we start Mr. Yoongi?" Dreamer asked.

"Ah yes. Should I sit here?" SUGA asked.

"Yes please."

SUGA propped himself against the counter while sitting on a stool. He was wearing black suit over a white shirt. His forehead exposed, in killer mode.

Dreamer was working her brushes on her canvas, trying to focus on the portrait rather than SUGA who was dangerously posing for the portrait, or maybe looking at her. Sometimes Dreamer would look at SUGA a little longer before looking back at her canvas, taking in his looks as much as he could.

After about two hours, Dreamer dropped her brushes

"I will make the final touches and will you send you it by next week or-" Dreamer said.

"Annio. We cannot be meeting for the next one and a half months."

"Wae?"

"We are having a comeback. We have to practice and I'll be busy."

"Oh." Dreamer said nodding.

She was a bit disappointed, which took her by surprise.

'Why do I feel like this?' She thought.

"Today is the last day I could manage some free time."

Dreamer nodded understanding.

"Now excuse me. I'll go change into something comfortable." SUGA said walking inside into a room.