6. What's up with TaeTae?

After an excessive session of practice, BTS returned to their dorm and crashed in their living room. Jin had ordered for Chinese takeout and all of them were waiting for the food. Namjoon excused himself to get water his bonsai.

"Hyung really loves his bonsai." Jimin pointed out.

"Indeed." Hobi said.

The food arrived and BTS jumped onto it.

"Waaah. Its so good." Jungkook said with a mouthful of food.

The boys ate quickly before retiring to their rooms. V decided to get a quick shower before hitting his bed.

Collecting his towel and pyjamas Tae got in his bathroom and turned on the shower, the warm water washing away his day's stress and relaxing him.

Tae got out of the bathroom drying his hair with his towel, suddenly his eyes fell on Jungkook sitting on his bed reading something.

'The Diary!' Tae thought.

Without wasting a second, Tae shouted and jumped to snatch the diary.

"Yaa! Jungkook! Give it back."

Jungkook being himself, refused to return it, only to turn the scene in a total chaos.

Hearing them shout and run Jimin rushed into V's room only to find Jungkook face down on V's bed with V sitting on his legs trying to snatch the diary.

"What you two are doing?" Jimin looked at both surprised.

"V hyung is having a girl's diarrrryy!" Jungkook rolled his tongue.

"You still have that diary?" Jimin asked Tae.

V nodded.

"You knew about it? Who else knows? Why don't I know?" Jungkook looked at Tae.

Tae got down and took away the diary and kept it back in his drawer.

"Only Jimin knew. No one else does." Tae replied.

"What's going on in here? Care to explain?" Jungkook said sitting up.

"When we were in airport a week ago a girl bumped into me, its hers." Tae explained.

"You know that girl?" Jungkook asked.

"Of course not. I saw her first that day."

"Then why are you keeping the diary?" Jimin asked.

V just shrugged.

"Look its just a diary. Throw it away already. And it's bad thing to read someone's diary Tae."

"Yes! Hyung is right." Kookie said.

"Look who is talking!" V and Jimin said in unison.

Kookie stuck his tongue out.

"But am still mad! Why didn't you tell me? And you two went back to airport too!" Kookie said getting all pouty.

Jimin, Tae and Jungkook were all lying on the bed.

"It wasn't that important that's why I didn't..."

"Stop carrying it Tae. You'll never find her to give it back. It's not like she us your girl..." Jimin said but was cut off by an excited Jungkook.

"So how was the girl?" Kookie sounded interested.

Jimin too looked at V, his eyes asking the same question.

"She seemed sweet. She had a messy bun. Was wearing a baggy sweatshirt. Oh and Yeona is introvert..."

"Yeona? You know her name?" Kookie smirked.

"Her diary reads her name in the very first page! Stop looking at me like that! Also she is our fan."