35. To Know Her Better.

The BTS comeback as much as awaited by ARMYs, brought about a very busy and hectic schedule for the members. As the days to the comeback neared and the pressure increased, SUGA had a rather increasing happy mood.

"The contract will be over soon. Once done I'll ask her more about her." Yoongi smirked as he shared his thoughts with Hoseok.

"Good for you hyung! Fighting!"

The comeback was successfully done and Taehyung had his share of drama that night. He returned later that night, smiling to himself and hugging everyone who came in his way.

"I found her!" He shouted happily and jump-walked to his room.

Two days after the concert, Yoongi had finally decided to contact Dreamer.

SUGA:   Lets meet tomorrow?
              Same place at 5.
              Lets get done with the contract.

Dreamer:  Sure. I'll be there at 5 tomorrow.

The next day arrived after what was like years to our Yoongi. He had been pacing up and down their dorm since morning trying to find a way to not make it obvious and yet get closer to Dreamer.

'I'll have her real name this time!' He decided.

Seokjin and Hoseok helped Yoongi get ready that evening. Though he didn't wear any formals, rather something comfortable, still he had to look presentable as Seokjin had said.

Yoongi arrived at Sejin's apartment a bit too early and waited for Dreamer to arrive

Yoongi arrived at Sejin's apartment a bit too early and waited for Dreamer to arrive. Sharp at 5, the elevator made its usual sound and its doors opened to reveal Dreamer with a big wrapped up canvas.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Dreamer chirped.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Come sit."

"Here keep this first." Dreamer handed SUGA his portrait.

"Can I open this now?"

"Sure."

SUGA carefully unwrapped the paper and revealed his portrait.

"Daebak. This looks so good. Ghamsahamnida!"

"That's my work Mr. Yoongi. I am glad you liked it." Dreamer smiled.

"I loved it!"

"Where is Mr. Sejin? I don't see him around."

"Oh he is gone to his parent's house. He'll be back in about half an hour."

"Ohh." Dreamer said as she sat down on the kitchen counter.

"Coffee?"

"You'll make it?" Dreamer sounded a bit surprised.