3. Dreamer.

Eunji hugged her brother, Ye-jun for the last time and checked in her boarding pass. When she finally boarded the flight, she sat on her seat taking a deep breath. Eunji closed her eyes thinking of her conversation with her dad last night.

"Eunji listen to me! You'll have a well paid job here! They are offering you a good pay. Why aren't you thinking of that?" Mr. Choi said.

"But appa I don't want to do this job. I don't feel like home here. Its alien for me. I want to open my own shop in Korea. Please dad! Trust me I'll do good!"

Eunji tried to persuade her dad.

Eunji had finally got her father's confidence and was happy to be able to fly back to where she belonged, her home, South Korea.

The flight took off after sometime and Eunji gazed out of the window, America left far below, only the lights visible. Plugging in her earphones and continued looking outside the window till everything she could see was blanket of clouds.

Eunji checked her watch, it was still hours before she reached Korea. She closed her eyes and dozzed off in no time. She woke up to the flight attendant announcing their arrival in Korea which was in about an hour.

Excited to every cell, Eunji smiled to herself thinking of everything that was waiting for her in Korea. Her best friend had promised her to pick her up from the Incheon International Airport.

The flight landed in Korea and it took Eunji sometime to get to where she was supposed to wait for her best friend, Yeona. Eunji waited and waited but there was no sign of Yeona.

"Where are you?" Eunji called Yeona.

"On my way! Mianhae!" Yeona cried from the other side.

Eunji had a long flight and was very tired, every inch of her body aching. She sat down in a chair in the waiting room and scrolled through phone surfing the internet.

"BTS the kpop sensation of Korea." She read from a news channel headline.

'BTS...hmm...' Eunji thought and her mind immediately went to Yeona.

'That girl is crazy about BTS. I wonder what's the craze?' Eunji thought scrolling further into the internet.

It had been minutes since Eunji had called and Yeona was still nowhere to be seen.

'Let me call her again.' She thought dialling Yeona's cell.

"Eunji! Give me two minutes I'll be there in no time!" Yeona said as soon as she picked up the call.

Without waiting for her reply, Yeona hung up. Eunji could hear Yeona panting from the other side of the call.
After waiting for a few more minutes, Yeona finally arrived, running.

"Jinja? You are so late after you say me you are gonna pick me up?" Eunji shouted at Yeona.

Yeona ran upto Eunji and hugged her tight.

"Mianhae Eunji-a! You know my Eomma and Appa! They are behind my back about my career! Anyways how was your flight?" Yeona said pulling back from the warm hug.

"Flight? Its hell of a long journey from Migug (America) to Daehanmingug (South Korea)! I am super tired." Eunji replied stretching.

"Lets go grab some dinner then? What do you want to eat?"

Yeona treated her to dinner and Eunji caught on everything she had missed after being in America for six months. Her internship in America was really good and helpful, but home was what she couldn't find there.

Eunji and Yeona finally decided to head to their home and call it a night.

"Nae. Jalga." Eunji bid Yeona bye.