25. From Past till your Present.

Yeona got up early and got ready for her work. She didn't have much to do that day, only a few things she needed to arrange for the coming monday. She put on the dress Ye-jun had gifted her. She put on some regular makeup and walked out of her room.

"Eomma?" Yeona called out.

"Nae?"

"Am going out. I'll be meeting Ye-jun after I get back from office. I'll come back early." She shouted.

"Tell him to visit us sometimes? Haven't seen that kid since...a year?" Mrs. Song said coming out of the kitchen.

"I'll say him." Yeona smiled and went out.

She quickly finished her work at her office and then called up Ye-jun.

"Yeoboseyo?" Ye-jun said, his voice filled with happiness.

"I'll be leaving in a minute or two. Where are you?"

"I'll be leaving now. Meet me at the same place?"

"The bus is here! See you!"

"See you."

Yeona hung up and got into the bus. She took a seat and stretched. She looked out of the window and saw a banner displaying BTS advertising some company.

"And there goes my Kim Taehyung!" She whispers under her breath and smiles.

Yeona got down at her stop and started walking upto 'their place'

Yeona got down at her stop and started walking upto 'their place'. It would still take her five minutes to walk upto the place she intended to. She walked along the sidewalk, the tall trees shadowing the path. She stopped walking when her phone started to ring.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Yeona? It will take me ten minutes to reach there. The bus...it broke down. Mianhae..."

"Its okay. Take your time." Yeona said and they hung up.

Yeona resumed walking, only this time she walked slower than she was doing earlier. She took small steps, taking her time to reach there. Hands at back, the wind lightly blowing, she felt like she was back to her school days, days when she used to visit the place with Eunji and Ye-jun.

Ye-jun was only a year and a half younger than Eunji and with Yeona always being beside Eunji, Ye-jun befriended her and soon enough the three became inseparable.

Yeona remembered how Eunji would tease Ye-jun for playing with them instead of having his own friends over.

"Yah! Go play with your own friends! Stop bothering me and Yeona!" Eunji would say.

This was when they were young, about the age of eleven.

A chuckle left her lips as the memory came to her. She continued walking.

"Yeona! Come play with me!" Ye-jun would shout and run upto Yeona, hold her hand and pull her away to play on the swing.

"Yah! She is my friend." Eunji would shout.