53. When Love Happens

Eunji had been discharged in two days after the whole saesang episode with Tae and Yeona. Eunji's condition was better than ever. Yoongi would still visit her in her home and Eunji's mom was happy seeing her daughter being all lovey dovey for the gummy-smile man.

Yeona and Tae on the other hand had been spending most of their free time together trying to make up for the lost time.

"So you are really going to Busan?" Tae asked holding Yeona hand.

"I have to join the office by day after tomorrow Tae. They can't let me lag anymore."

"Were you not going there because of me? Because I broke your heart? But I am here now! You can stay can't you? We just started dating!" Tae whined while pouting like a baby he was.

"I can't stay Tae and anyways we are just three hours apart! We can meet you on weekends you know that right?"

"That's so long! Only on weekends! Should I just retire and settle with you in Busan?"

"Anni! What are you even saying! I'll come by every weekend and meet you don't worry. You will also be busy in time. A week will pass by in the blink of an eye."

"I'll miss you!"

"I'll miss you too."

Tae had come to meet Yeona the day she started for Busan. A pouty Tae bid Yeona bye who couldn't help aww-ing at the man-baby she loved.

Tae and Yoongi had to return to their regular routine which they had managed to skip all this time. Intense hours of practice and sweating off their ass.

"Look at those two! As soon as the practice ended, one is dressing to head to his girlfriend and the other calling his girlfriend!" Jin pointed at the two male at the corner of the practice room in Bighits building.

"I never thought I'll see Yoongi hyung dressing up all pretty to meet someone." Joon said.

"And Tae being all cute. Look at his smile." Hobi said.

"Yaa! You two! Stop showing off that you have girlfriends! Go to the other room!" Jimin shouted while Jungkook was being all giggly.

*******

Three weeks later~

"Yeona!" Tae sang over the video call.

"Tae!" Yeona imitated his voice smiling.

"Bogoshipda!"

"Nado!"

"When are you coming to Seoul?" He asked whining.

"I don't think I can make it this week Tae."

Tae's face fell.

"What? But you said this last week too!"

"I took a long leave even before I could join. They are loading me with a lot of work now. I can't say 'no' to them at this early stage."

"I understand. Mian for trying to pressurize you."

"Gwencchana gwencchana!"

"Its just that I wanna see my baby!" He pouted.

The 'baby' from Tae's mouth made Yeona blush which didn't go unnoticed by Taehyung.

"Are you blushing? Wae? Because I called you 'baby'?"