♥10: "Marcus told me..."

"Oh boy- I'll call her back tomorrow, it's too late already..." Felix mumbled and put his phone on his nightstand.

He jumped under his covers, took Chris and lifted him over his head to look at him. The wolf looked at Felix with his big, shiny eyes and the boy with the freckles smiled and hugged his plushie tightly.

Felix turned his head away from the door towards the window and looked at the empty half of the bed where Chan had been lying this morning.

The older one was pretty incomprehensible...

First he had treated Felix like a stranger, then he was suddenly friendlier than ever, and then he acted as if he and Felix had known each other for ages.

While playing truth or dare today, Felix had also noticed that Chan was very open towards him and also had smiled whenever Felix did.

Besides, the elder had often looked at Felix and had grinned at the younger out of nowhere.

"Pff- what an oddbod. But a very nice one... ", Felix thought while slowly sinking into sleep, lost in his thoughts about the curly-haired boy.

Felix woke up to the  ringtone of his phone

Felix woke up to the ringtone of his phone. The sparse light of the morning sun that came from the window bathed his room in an orange light.

Still way too sleepy, he took the device from his nightstand and looked at the screen.

"Crap- it's mum," he realised frustrated, waited briefly to overcome his tiredness and then pressed 'accept'.

"Hi mum-", Felix uttered with his rough morning voice, but before he could say anything else, his mum interrupted her son.

"LEE FELIX! You promised to call me on Friday! You can't just NOT call me, that's not very nice of you! I was worried..."

"Yeah, of course u were worried, darling... In your dreams-", Felix thought while listening to his furious mum.

After she finally finished accusing him, she immediatly turned back into the 'I-want-to-know-everything-about-my-sweetheart' kind of mother:

"So, sweetie. How was your first week in Korea? Did Han's family welcome you well? Did you eat well? Tell me a bit about school and your new friends there!"

"God damn it-", Felix mumbled quietly.

"Well, the first week was pretty good...", he started telling her then.

After Felix had been telling his mum about Jisung's place, his new school and some other, very boring stuff for 20 minutes, his mum said something that tore him out of his boredomness, after he just started telling her about his new friends:

"Do you know if Han is gay? Marcus told me that he was on his Insta... was it his Instagram account? Yes, I think so- Anyways, do you know in any case that Han is gay? Because he has that weird rainbow flag in his account description..."