♥33: Uber

Chan couldn't sleep.

Of course not...

How could he?

All the thoughts about Felix were swirling around in his head, reminding him of all the shit he had done those past few days. Reminding him of the post... Of what he said to Felix... He was so naive. He was so goddamn stupid.

So fucking stupid

While spiraling down in his emotions, something clicked:

Where tf was Felix's house?!

After spending so much time with Felix, Chan didn't have a clue where the hell he lived-

Fuck

While he started to panic, Chan took out his phone to ask Jisung. Hopefully his friend knew Felix's address...

                                                                Squirrel

Chan: Fuckedy fuck fuck, Han! HELP! NOW!

No response, Jisung was offline. "Damn it-", Chan thought. Sure, he still had a little more than 5 hours until he'd land in Australia, but the feeling of being lost and not knowing where to go when arriving there made Chan even more anxious.

                                                             Squirrel

Chan: Fuckedy fuck fuck, Han! HELP! NOW!

Squirrel: typing...

"Oh thank god-"

Squirrel: What's wrong?!

Chan: Oh lord, ur online- I really really need ur help, cuz I'm lost af- I don't know where Lixxie's place is-

Squirrel: BRUH Chan don't scare me like that, I though ur plane is about to crash into the sea or something like that-

Squirrel: Well, considering what you said to Felix, I kinda wish you would yeet off the plane-

Chan: JISUNG, JUST TELL ME THE DAMN-

Squirrel: It's 9 Crane St, Springwood NSW 2777, you one-brain-cell kangaroo-

Chan: THANKS SQUIRREL, MWAH

Squirrel: No no, don't *Mwah* me, *Mwah* Felix, silly >:0 Besides, Minho's kisses are better-

Chan: Oh God, no, don't give me details of your love life-

Squirrel: I miss my Minho baby so much right now~

Chan: EW NO BYEEE, AND THANKS FOR THE ADDRESS-

"Ladies and gentlemen, as we start our descent, please make sure your seat backs and tray tables are in their full upright position. Make sure your seat belt is securely fastened and all carry-on luggage is stowed underneath the seat in front of you or in the overhead bins. Thank you."

Just 10 more minutes until Felix would reach the Australian airport.

10 more minutes until he'd be home again.

It didn't feel like home at all.

But where else could he go?

Those last few minutes felt like hours, and the freckled boy squeezed his eyes shut to wait for the plane to finally land. And after what felt like an eternity, the aircraft hit the ground and wallowed and juddered when it braked on the runway, and finally screeched to a stop.

Finally leaving the plane, Felix took a deep breath as he slowly made his way through the gangway to the baggage claim. A man pushed him aside to get his luggage while a mother with her little son ran to get a pink suitcase. The boy just leaned against a wall next to many other people who watched the conveyor belt sleepily, all wishing to exit the airport and into a warm bed.

Felix' pastel blue suitcases were one of the last ones to come out, and after checking out, he finally was in the welcoming hall. Even though it was past 3 am, there were an abundance of people waiting for their loved ones to arrive. Families were reunited, friends hugged each other, and even cold businessmen in crisp suits got welcomed by their private taxi drivers.

But unlike all those other people, Felix was alone, slowly leaving the building and trotting towards the huge parking lot. Luckily, when he was still in the plane, Felix had already called an Uber to pick him up. At least he knew how to plan ahead.

And so he got into the car and greeted the driver quietly...

It was time to go home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

A pretty short chapter, but very important....... *cough cough* ....... ᴴᵒᵖᵉ ʸᵃˡˡ ᶜᵃⁿ ʳᵉᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ᵗʰᵉ ᴾʳᵒˡᵒᵍᵘᵉ ....... *cough cough* ᴾʳᵉᵖᵃʳᵉ *cough cough*

Editor's note:

*cries*