♥5: Plans for friday

"Wow, first week of school went by really quickly... kinda crazy that it's Friday again already," Felix noticed as he strolled to the highschool entrance with Han and Minho.

He got through the first week in Busan very well and was pretty happy with most of his new teachers, apart from Mr Seo-jun, that damn Korean teacher...

He had also settled into Han's friends group a bit over the week.

He gets along with Hyunjin quite well, even tho he was a big drama queen and always thought he's the greatest person under the sun. But his humor and kindness prevailed most of the time and he was a very nice guy once you get warm with him.

Felix also gets along well with Seungmin and Jeong-in, the two cuties among Han's friends. They were always good to talk to when Felix was bored or just needed someone to chat or to cheer him up.

Minho was a bit more difficult to get along with because the shy-looking boy had quite a few mood swings... but he also was a really funny and nice guy. For Felix, he was more of a friend that you only met at school.

It was the same with Changbin. He also had a soft side, but that side rarely got through because he still didn't seem to trust Felix properly...? But Felix didn't worry, he had only been here in Busan for a week, he could take his time to get to know Han's friends better.

The last one in the group, Chan, was still a bit weird. Although he always listened to Felix, as the younger one had noticed, he seldom answered or just murmured a quick answer. Felix was never sure if he was doing something wrong or if the older one just didn't feel like talking to him...

But Felix had made up his mind to get Chan to talk to him. Talk to him PROPERLY. Maybe this would enable Felix to assess Chan a little bit better, if the older one didn't always answer curtly or give the younger one cold looks.

Felix also wanted to find out a little more about his new friends. What hobbies they had, where they live- something like that. Because, until now, he could only do some small talk with them.

While walking through the entrance and to the big staircase with Han and Minho, he thought about a suitable time to talk to Han's best friend. Today he had music class for the last two hours of school, and as far as he knew, he was all alone with Chan. Maybe he could-

"Hey guys, should we maybe meet at that cafe near school in the afternoon? The eight of us could get some coffee to-go there and walk through the city afterwards", Han suggested and tore Felix out of his thoughts.

"Ok, sure ", Minho replied tersely and quietly as always. Felix wondered why Minho always acted shy in Jisung's presence. When Minho talked to Jeong-in, he was usually upbeat and relaxed. Another reason to get to know Han's friends better...

"Yes, of course," Felix said finally.

"Oooh and we could go to my place afterwards, maybe watch a movie or gamble together !" Han attached to his suggestion.

By "gambling" he probably meant his nintendo switch with 6 controllers, which was connected to his TV-

Felix was still overwhelmed by Han's house and belongings. He knew that Jisung's parents were pretty rich. But so fricking rich?! Nope-

After Han had already let Minho, Felix, Changbin and Hyunjin in on his plans before the class started, the boys sat down in their seats and prepared for the first lesson: Maths.

After Math class, Felix had two more hours of history with Han, Seungmin and Jeong-in. And after that, he had science class with everyone except Chan and Hyunjin.