♥26: Mistake

Chan couldn't sleep... He had woken up around six times already. Not for that long each, but enough to break his sleep into un-refreshing sections.

He thought about doing something stupid, yet very important...

Too important to not do.

Chan wanted to wash his brain in cold water, chill the whole thing right out but he couldn't. And when the early morning light flooded the room in warm colours with a drunken haze, the older decided to do it...

He grabbed his phone from the nightstand and went over to his gallery. He looked at one very familiar photo and then sighed deeply.

And after thinking about it one more time, he chose the photo and

posted

it

on

Instagram:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

chan.97                                                                                                          °°°

97                                                                                                          °°°

chan.97 You may call it madness, but I call it true love <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This moment and the moments afterwards couldn't be edited. They couldn't be rewritten... They couldn't be erased.

After just a few seconds, the first likes and comments popped up and Chan already regretted his decision... But there was no turning back now, he was pretty famous on Instagram and many people had seen his post already.

Felix was officially his boyfriend now.

Just as Chan finished this thought, he noticed that Felix was moving next to him. The younger streched his arms and hugged Chan like a baby koala, unaware of what his boyfriend just did.

"Good morning, Lix- Did u sleep well?", the older asked softly.

"Mhm... Channie? I'm sorry for yesterday, I completely overreacted", Felix answered and hugged Chan tighter. The older patted the boy with the freckles on the back and chuckled.

"Its okay, I was stupid as well..."

(A/N: U STILL ARE, SIR-)

(E/N: CHAN YOU $%^*&*)

★ ⋆ * 𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 * ⋆ ★