♥15: A dream

The sky was robin's egg blue, the birds twittered and the smell of honeysuckle drifted in the light breeze. The streams ran clear and sparkling fish swam in the river. Felix was ​​lying in the tall grass, basking in the warm sun.

Chan laid next to Felix and told him how pretty he thought the younger was. His words fell through the air like confetti, their transient beauty drawing Felix closer.

Chan sat up and gave the younger the brightest smile he had ever seen, then he brushed through Felix' hair with one hand.

The boy with the freckles closed his eyes and enjoyed the presence of the elder next to him when the air suddenly became icy.

He opened his eyes and found himself on a cliff, the soft ground full of grass and life turned into hard, grey rocks. The birds stopped singing, the sky turned dark and thunder came as a roared promise of rain.

Chan! Where was Chan?!

Felix whipped his head around frantically, searching for the missing individual, but he was.... gone.

Felix was alone. The feeling he had already felt many times in life before.

Everyone had left him once again.

Felix desperately called for Chan, but no answer.

Everything was quiet and he could only hear his own heartbeat, pounding away in his chest.

Then suddenly a strange noise reached his ear. It seemed as if it was far away, but at the same time it was closer than ever.

Felix opened his eyes and found himself in cozy blankets, snug and safe.

It was all just a dream, just a chilling nightmare, nothing more.

The strange noise turned out to be his phone, which was lying next to him on the bed sheet and was ringing quietly.

Han was calling him.

Felix moved to grab is phone but stopped when he realized a warm body nestled by his side.

Chan.

Felix blushed as he catched himself staring dreamily at the elder's handsome face before his buzzing device startled him back to reality.

Felix quickly grabbed his phone. He left the bed carefully so as not to wake up Chan and crept over to the bathroom. He shut the door quietly, pressed accept and heard Han, who's loud voice literally blasted his eardrums:

"FELIX, OMG WHERE ARE YOU? WE WERE SO WORRIED! YOU DIDN'T ANSWER MY CALLS AND DIDN'T READ ALL OUR MESSAGES. AND CHAN ALSO DIDN'T ANSWER-"

"Ahhh, I'm so sorry- But I slept at Chan's place because something happened on the way to the bus stop last night... I'm sorry I didn't tell u- "

"Oh okay. Wait, something happened? What's the matter? "

"Chan was attacked and badly injured his head, so we went back to his apartment to treat his wounds. And I forgot to let you know that- "

"Oh god, is he okay? "

"Yeah, I guess. He's still sleeping, but I think it would be better if he stayed at home today. "

"Alright... And what about u? Are you okay? Are you coming to school? "

"Mhm, I'm good, and I'll take the bus to school. Oh wait- What time is it? "