♥24: "I saw you guys"

"Oh shiiii... Look at my neck and back guys... I'm a fricken TOMATO-", Jeong-in cried while looking at his sunburn in the mirror of the pool toilet. Chan snorted and patted the youngest on the shoulders, which probably wasn't the best idea-

"OUCH, CHAN WHAT THE HELL ", Innie hissed and backed away. Felix just snickered while watching the two of them and couldn't resist to giggle while Han also came into the small room.

"Oh poor Innie, what happened to ur SKIN?  How dreadful..." he asked sarcastically and Chan looked at his best friend while trying to hold his breath so he wouldn't start wheezing over how unlucky the boy with the braces was.

"I think u forgot to put on some sunscreen- ", Han added and Chan burst out laughing.

"Ha ha, very funny- U guys are such clowns omg ", Innie said and rolled his eyes. Felix tried not to snort when he left the toilet to get Jeong-in's t-shirt from the deck.

"Eyo Felix, what's wrong? ", Hyunjin asked from the water, his eyes were red-ish from all the diving through the chlorine. "Ahaha well- Jeong-in turned into a tomato ", Felix answered and picked up the t-shirt.

"Oop-"

After Jeong-in had tried to swim with his t-shirt on but his back hurt so much that he cursed in ᵗᶦⁿʸ (which doesn't happen that often), he finally decided to leave the pool. Seungmin left with him, just to be sure that the boy with the braces would arrive at home safely, without dropping to the floor because of a heatstroke or something-

And Minho left shortly after as well since he forgot that he had a vet appointment with Dori, one of his cats, today-

When the sun started to set and turned the sky into a welcoming skyward hearth, the boys left the swimming pool and made their way to the sea side since they wanted to show Felix the amazing view at their favourite spot at the beach.

The 5 of them sat down in the sand while watching the sun slowly dive into the misty clouds .

Chan looked on at the sea, lost in the rhythmic percussion of waves on sand. His eyes were steady to the horizon, face aglow with the last orange rays of the sun. His lips bore the semblance of a smile, just enough to show that he was enjoying his thoughts, whatever they may have been.

While Han laughed over something Hyunjin said, Felix moved a little closer so that Chan felt the younger's presence, yet stayed quiet, allowing Chan to stay lost in the moment a while longer.

Not knowing that someone was watching them-

The time flew by so quickly and the boys soon shivered because of the frigid night air that was blowing toward them from the sea.