♥4 (Pt. 2): Busan highschool

A few minutes later, a sligthly thicker, tall teacher trotted into the classroom.

"Good morning class. Everyone get up, please," he said snootily, and Felix immediately got the feeling that the first lesson at this school wasn't going to be quite nice either.

"As you might have already noticed, we have a new student... So- Who are you ?" He announced and gave Felix a piercing look.

All eyes were on the new student now- again...

"Oh umm hi, I'm Felix Lee- from Australia ... I'm staying here for half a year, until the summer holidays. It's a pleasure to meet you guys ", Felix greeted his new classmates nervously and bowed slightly.

A couple of guys in the front rows answered with a terse "Hi ", the rest just sat down again- they all seemed very bored. Felix did the same and rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment. Normally it was okay for him to meet new people... but this was somehow different.

15 minutes after school started, the Korean teacher had already written two pages onto the blackboard. It was about some essay that everyone in class was supposed to write till next week.

Felix was pretty confused because he didn't really know much about Korean as a native language class, but only as a foreign language class. So he raised his hand, whereupon the teacher looked at him, pretty annoyed.

"I'm sorry, Mr Seo-jun, but should I write an essay as well? Or should I only partially-" Felix wanted to start his question, but the teacher sharply interrupted him with a loud grunt.

"There are no exceptions made in my class, Mr Lee," he laughed and immediately went on to his blackboard writings again.

"Great...", Felix thought and used his textmaker to mark all the important points in the notes for his essay.

While Mr Seo-jun laughed at Felix for being "ignorant", Chan watched the insecure Felix from behind as he looked at his notes in embarrassment. At that moment Chan even felt a bit sorry for the younger one, because Mr Seo-jun could be a big asshole sometimes... The older one had already experienced that in his first year at this highschool.

But then he thought that Felix was actually just overreacting, and then he was old Chan again. Old Chan who didn't give a damn about people he didn't know properly.

When the bell finally released Felix and the others from Mr Seo-jun's class, he left the classroom alone, behind the others, to meet Han at the cafeteria.

Chan and the younger guy were walking in the same direction, so Felix caught up a bit to at least be able to walk behind them. Then the younger turned around and grinned at Felix.

"Hi, Felix," he greeted him.

"Oh hi...", Felix said happily and smiled.

"I'm Jeong-in !" the younger one with the braces said. "And that's-"

"Shut up, Innie. We already know each other ", Chan interrupted him coldly.

"Oooh cool. Hannie has probably already paired you up, right ? Ur the Australian gang now "Jeong-in continued to annoy Chan.

Felix laughed nervously while Chan gave him and "Innie" a penetrating look.

Once at the cafeteria, Han was already waiting, along with another new guy

Once at the cafeteria, Han was already waiting, along with another new guy. He had a cute clothing style and a pastel blue beret on his head.

"Hey guys !", Jisung called from afar. The guy with the beret waved intensly and Jeong-in waved back.

Felix gave a little smile. Maybe some of Han's friends weren't that bad after all, apart from Chan... that guy still made Felix feel pretty uncomfortable.

But he didn't let his negative thoughts stop him and despite everything, he tried to be nice to everyone.

While the five boys went to their next classroom, the guy in the beret introduced himself as Seungmin. With a much better feeling, Felix then went to the second lesson of the day: two hours of English class.

This time he sat to the right of Han, and Seungmin sat to his left. Jeong-in and Chan sat on either side. Felix was able to work much better in English, and the teacher Mr Nguyen was much nicer as well.

After English class, Felix followed the other three hours with interest, which included Maths, History and Science. The teachers were all pretty nice, and he was able to chat with Han, Jeong-in and Hyunjin.

After all the classes were over, Felix followed Han through the school to see all of the classrooms and other course rooms. Jisung also showed him his own locker.

And they also briefly toured the music room and the sports hall, and when they got onto the bus after the school tour, Felix was again completely optimistic about his new life.

When the two boys left the bus at the stop near Han's house and walked down the street, they saw a beautiful tree in bloom. Felix took a picture and posted it on his Instagram account:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lee._.felix                                                                                                            °°°

felix                                                                                                            °°°

liked by jisung_hannie, marcus.lee.lol and 12 others

lee._.felix Korea is just beautiful !

                      한국은 정말 아름답습니다 !

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 new friend requests:

Hyunjin_official                                                               accept   -  delete

seungminnie.me.승민                                                    accept   -  delete

oppa_I.N_양정인                                                              accept  -   delete