♥2: New home

"Whoooooa! Hold up- Your house is huuuuge! It's amazing!" Felix marveled.

Han laughed: "Come on in first, it looks even cooler from the inside! "

Felix had never been to Han's house before, Jisung and his mum had always visited Felix's family. Felix was therefore even more astonished when he saw the large villa-like house.

He had already seen parts of the rooms through some pics Jisung had sent him, but he had imagined the house so differently, to see something like this now exceeded all of his expectations.

It was on the outskirts of Busan and it had 3 floors. And in case u didn't know yet... IT WAS HUGE!

When they arrived at the entrance area, Felix took off his jacket and let Han show him around.

"Okay, so here is the wardrobe, you can just put your shoes in there. Down... yes, right there. And you can give me ur jacket, I'll hang it up," Jisung chuckled.

"Ah, thank you,"

Then Han continued: "Okay, let's start with the house tour, just go through the glass door-"

In front of Felix was a large room which was slightly lower than the entrance area. A couple of plants and modern bookshelves that reached up to the ceiling barely divided the room into two parts. On the right side was the living room with big windows.

There also was a white couch and two comfortable-looking armchairs, a large TV hung on the wall.

The ceiling in the living room was higher and apparently ended up on the second floor. Felix could see a railing up there.

On the left side was a long table with fancy chairs, and behind it was the equally big kitchen, shielded by plants

Felix left his mouth open and followed Han down some wooden stairs.

"Do you like it ?" Han asked giggling, whereupon Felix nodded vigorously.

"I LOVE it! Ur house is amazing- it's so luxurious !"

After Felix had admired every single corner of the ground floor, a laughing Jisung in tow, the two boys went up the staircase to the first floor.

A wide, long corridor with 3 doors. And a hole in the ground with a railing. From there, as Felix had suspected, you could look down into the living room.

At the door closest to the stairs was Han's dad's office. To the right was the office of Jisung's mum. Further to the right, there was the parents' bedroom, which also had its own grand bathroom.

Felix was more and more overwhelmed by Jisung's house and was already sure that he would love his STAY in Korea.

On the second floor there were 4 more doors. Han's room was in one of them. A room lit by wide windows with a large loft bed.

 In the second room was the guest room, in which Felix would live for half a year

The structure was exactly the same as Jisung's room, but there was no loft bed. Instead the bed, which was the size of a double bed, stood right next to the window.

 Felix left his luggage there and followed Han into the next room

Felix left his luggage there and followed Han into the next room. A large bathroom that the two boys would share. In addition, a big shower and bathtub.

And in the fourth and last room Felix finally knocked out- it was a sauna. In the HOUSE! He had never seen something like this before-

Felix had to process all of that first, so he went back to his new room and unpacked his stuff. He put his clothes in his wardrobe and his sponge bag into the bathroom. He put his headphones and some other odds and sods on the desk. Then he threw himself on his bed and silently screamed into the pillows.

Such a wonderful start into his new life here in Korea...

Han later introduced Felix to his father, who was having an online meeting before when Felix arrived.

Then the two boys went upstairs to Han's room again and told each other everything that had happened since they had last seen each other two years ago.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

I really love describing houses- especially interior stuff hehe

Please tell me your opinion in the comments: Do you like it so far? Are you interested in reading more about our sunshine boy Felix?

:D