♥35: Two hours

"Finally-", Chan sighed as the plane rolled down the runway towards the big airport. Time flew by and just 20 minutes later, the blonde found himself in the lobby in front of the exit, ready to leave the building and drive to Felix's address.

Running towards the parking lot with his small suitcase, he felt a sense of happiness as he saw Sydney's skyscrapers in the distance. Chan hadn't been here for over 8 years, and now he was back, hopefully able to save Felix from those damn parents of his.

Please forgive me Felix

It might not seem like it, but I truly care for you.

With his thoughts already at the younger's place, ready to face him and tell him that he's sorry, Chan got into a taxi. The driver was an older man with a nice smile, asking Chan if he wanted to listen to some radio music. The music would calm him down and make time fly by a little faster, so the blonde boy nodded thankfully.

Halfway to Felix's place, there was a report on the radio about a terrible car accident in the city center:

"Thank you Joey. Here are the latest news. Sydney: After a devastating car accident in the city centre just 2 hours ago, involving a city bus and a car - an Uber to be exact - it is now confirmed: The Uber driver was to blame for the crash. The 51-year-old is said to have driven over a red light, which led to the collision with the city bus. While the bus passengers and the Uber driver only suffered minor to moderate injuries, the bus driver sadly passed away at the scene of the accident. However, the sole passenger in the Uber suffered serious, life threatening injuries and was rushed to the hospital. The condition of the passenger is still currently unclear. We will get back to you shortly with more updates... Moving on to Campbelltown: Three teenage boys have been charged with several offenses after allegedly leading police-"

The taxi driver switched to another radio channel and turned down the volume. "That accident must've been beyond horrible", he said. "The uber car burned down completely, that's what a colleague of mine told me."

"Whoa- That's terrible... Hopefully the passenger will make it...", Chan responded, feeling pressure building up in his chest. Only imagining the feeling of being involved in a car crash made him feel awful. He quickly shook his head to forget those bad thoughts and looked out of the car window.

Fifteen minutes later, the taxi reached its destination. "9 Crane St, Springwood NSW 2777, here we are", the driver said and smiled warmly. "That'll be 210,80 $" (A/N: I'm not joking, I googled how much it'd cost-) (E/N: Jesus, what is the car made of-gold?)

"Oh wow haha- I- Don't have that much right now-", Chan stuttered, his stomach started aching.

"How much do u have, Kid?"

"Uh, around 150 $-"

"You know what, here's my IBAN, just transfer me the rest of the money when u have enough", the driver said and gave Chan a note with a number on it. "Just don't wait too long, otherwise my boss won't be very happy", the driver added and smiled again.

"Oh lord, thank you so so much, Sir-"

After the taxi left, Chan quickly jumped on the sidewalk and ran towards the Lee's house. There was light in one of the windows so Chan decided to knock on the door, and a few moments later, the door opened.

"What the fu- WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!", Felix' dad yelled as he saw Chan's face. "GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE RIGHT NOW, YOU FUCKING PRICK"

"I'm- I'm sorry Sir, I didn't want to bother you, but can I talk to Felix?", Chan started to explain, but the younger's dad interrupted him. "GET LOST RIGHT NOW"

"Honey, what's wrong? Is he finally here?", a female voice asked from behind and a few seconds later, Felix' mum stood next to her husband. Her facial expression quickly changed from confused to furious. "What is HE doing here?!"

"Ma'am please, I need to see Felix-"

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM OUR HOUSE, I WON'T SAY IT AGAIN, FAG. OR ELSE I'M GONNA CALL THE FUCKING COPS", Felix' dad shouted and threatened to hit Chan with his raised fist. His wife stopped him from hurting the boy and pulled him back, staring at Chan in anger.

Before the door closed completely, the blonde boy could overhear her saying something to her husband:

"Ugh, where is Felix? He should've been here 2 hours ago"

"Whatever, I never should have trusted that useless boy..."

As the conversation faded away, Chan's mind only caught two words.

Two hours.

Felix should have been here two hours ago...

Where the hell was he?

His mind flipped back to the taxi radio:

"car accident in the city centre 2 hours ago"

Chan's blood ran cold.

Wait

No, of course not, he was just overthinking things, Felix was fine.

But unable to quell his worries, Chan hurried to get his phone out of his backpack and googled the car accident. There was a news article, telling the same story as the radio reporter had told. But there was more detail, and when Chan read the last sentence, time stood still like never before. The color drained from his face, hands ached and his heart sunk to his feet... 

"The condition of the 17-year-old passenger is still unclear."

No

It can't be Felix

It can't be him

Felix is okay

Maybe he's out to get some food or something

Felix is fine

Isn't he?