♥9: Truth or dare?

"Okay Minho, your turn," Chan reminded his friend from across Han's room.

Jisung sat back up properly and with a pout on his lips he rubbed the shoulder where Minho had punched him with all of his strenght.

"Hmmm- Changbin! Truth or dare? ", Minho finally asked the boy in black clothes.

"Welp - I don't know, maybeeee... dare? " He replied, scratching the back of his head.

"Hehehe, alright! Call Hyunjin and tell him that you just thought about him. And you can only hang up when he has answered u properly ", Minho explained Changbin's task.

Changbin perplexly stared at Minho and then sighed in annoyance.

"Okay... but you'll get that back, Min-hoe !"

With this sentence, Changbin pulled his phone out of the pocket of his sweater.

"Turn on the speaker, we wanna listen to the full convo !" Han remarked before Changbin's phone started 'tooting'.

*toot*

*toot*

*crack*

"Yoo, Changbinnie, what's up? ", Hyunjin's somewhat rough voice asked curiously.

"Umm- so, you know, I was just thinking about you... and, umm yeah, that's all", Changbin told Hyunjin through his phone, suddenly stuttering, and the other boys had to hold back their laughing.

"Oookay- uhh, sweet ", you could hear Hyunjin answer, and immediately after that, Changbin hung up abruptly.

"WHAT WAS THAT? ", Minho asked and burst out laughing when Changbin dropped backwards, visibly embarassed. The other boys in the room also couldn't hold it back any more and started wheezing.

"Bro, that was awkward as heck-" Changbin mumbled when he sat back up again.

"I'll text Hyunjin that it was a dare task real quick ", he said afterwards and wanted to grab his phone again, but Jeong-in who was sitting right next to him stole the phone and jumped up.

"Nope, u won't ", he said with a big smile on his face. If looks could've killed someone, Innie would've instantly dropped to the floor from Changbin's gaze.

"Well alright then... Innie! Truth or dare? ", Changbin asked angrily, but with a gleeful smile on his face. Jeong-in sat back on the floor nervously.

"Ehem- Truth," Innie chose.

"Oh come on, I would've had such a nice dare task for you..." Changbin complained, but he had to think of a truth task now.

"Bro, I have no idea... can someone google truth tasks? ", Changbin asked and Minho immediately took out his phone.

Changbin stood up and sat over to Minho.

After a short while, he pointed on the phone's screen.

"That one's pretty good, the category's truth, but it's almost like a dare task "