P. 2, Ch. 5: Natsu

Natsu was eager to arrive in Fiore and put an end to Brazen's existence. It only took them another six hours of walking, which wasn't enough to tire Natsu out. As the walked through the large gates of the kingdom, they all felt and saw the difference. It's silent, not one voice heard. Facial expressions of gloom cloud their faces. Everywhere you look are men in black cloaks, holding swords. Natsu growls, ready to pounce into battle but Erza stops him.

"We'll save them, Natsu, don't worry," Lucy comforts. They walk through the streets, trying to find the familiar top of Fairytail guild. It's nowhere to be found. Nor can they sense any magic power apart from one source. The power is baked in evil. The team walk into a café nearby and sit at one of the tables. Erza calls over a waiter and they order their drinks and food. Erza gets chocolate cake, Natsu gets a lemonade, Aikawa a chocolate milkshake, Lucy and Gray decide to share a bowl of chips and Wendy gets a ham and cheese croissant. The funny thing is, he didn't speak.

When the waiter leaves, Erza leans in. "We need a plan," she whispers.

"For what?" Natsu asks, dumbly.

"To save all these miserable people. I bet this is from the men with swords or the evil magic source."

"I think so too," Lucy says.

"I say we rush in and attack them," Natsu says with a smile on his face.

"That would be a horrible idea," Erza says, but Natsu being Natsu doesn't listen and stands up, sending his chair screeching and customers turning their heads in fear. He walks out of the café and towards one of the soldier guys. He stands in front of him and punches him in the face with a stone-cold expression.

Erza sighs and stands up as more soldiers surround Natsu. She walks out of the restaurant filled with murmuring voices and supports Natsu. Before long, the entire team is out there except Aikawa who sits, patiently waiting for her milkshake.

Gray makes a hammer and punches everyone who comes close to him. Erza stabs people so they can't attack and Wendy and Natsu blow people away. By the time they'd finished their attack, hundreds of bodies lay on the ground and the team are left sweating and puffing. Hurried footsteps surround them from the

"There were a lot of them," Natsu says.

"No Shit Sherlock," Gray mumbles.

"You wanna fight?" Natsu gets in his face.

"Sure, Flame Brain." Gray smirks.

"It's on!" Oh how I want to kiss him.

Erza walks over and hits them on the heads. "We can't be fighting right now. We have to find the source of the magic power. Also, Where is Aikawa?"

"She's inside the café," Wendy responds.

"Alright," Erza says and walks inside and brings the little girl back into the streets. People have scrammed as though their lives depend on it.

When Aikawa is raised on Natsu's shoulders, a man with a black buzzcut, black hooded-jacket with red accents and a grey shirt walks out. Gray looks at him. "Himari!" He shouts with tears slipping out of his eyes.

"Daddy!" Aikawa says happily. Natsu lets her off his shoulders. She runs without hesitation towards the man. He bends down and opens his arms before enclosing them around the girl. She cries into his shoulder. "I thought you were dead, Daddy," she wimpers.

"It's OK now, Himari. Daddy is safe now," he comforts.

Erza walks over to him with a gentle smile on her face. "You must be her dad, right?" She asks softly and he nods.