P. 1, Ch. 17: Natsu

Natsu looks around. He's in a shady part of the city. Water drips through an old pipe behind him. The place has become completely deserted. The shop signs are peeling off the wall. This place is a breeding spot for criminals. Natsu growls lowly and starts storming through the area to find his friends.

A voice stops him in his tracks. "A spell has been placed around your specific area. You can't escape unless you defeat your opponent. Good luck," a gruff voice says.

Natsu looks around for the owner of the voice but he can't find it. "Oh my! What a cute little boy we have here!" A chirpy voice giggles from behind Natsu. He flicks his head around and sees a girl with long blonde hair tied back into a ponytail with a pink ribbon. Her pale ivory skin tone accompany her sparkling purple eyes and thin lips. She has black painted nails and wears multiple bracelets on her left wrist. She wears a skin tight black dress that brings out her breasts and butt. Her feet are covered with knee high black boots.

"What do you want?" Natsu growls angrily at her.

"I just want to have some fun!" She smiles devilishly at Natsu. "Tree Spurt!" She shouts and a huge tree stump grows out of the concrete and grows in a way to hit Natsu. He jumps forwards and uses his right hand to push off it and land smoothly on top. "Sorry! I forgot to introduce myself! My bad." She giggles again. "My names Haato!" She smiles brightly.

"Crimson Lotus: Exploding Flame Blade!" Natsu swipes his arms in a circular fashion, creating a torrent of flames that directly hit Haato.

*** I'm too lazy...sorry***

Natsu and Haato stand opposite each other, both of them covered is scratches and bruises. No one has any major injuries, luckily. Natsu catches his breath and runs towards Haato who reaches down, palms face down on the ground and shouts, "Cage Master!" a tree cage like prison cell surrounds him and his fire immediately goes out. He grabs onto the bars and starts trying to force them apart. Haato walks up in front of Natsu who glares at her for a few seconds before an idea pops into his head. He quickly moves his arms between the bars and grabs onto Haato's face. He ignites his fire, earning a pained scream from the girl.

"I'm sorry but I can't have you hurting anymore of my friends!" He growls and increases the intensity of the fire. Haato suddenly goes limp and Natsu drops her onto the ground. He returns his arms back into the cage and returns to finding a way out of the cage. He runs to the other end of the cage and rams his body into the bars but the wood doesn't even shake. He looks around for anything he can use to help and he spots a metal rod conveniently next to the cage. If he can just grab it, he can use it to raise the cage up and then pull it up with his hands to escape. He walks over and kneels down on the ground. He hold one of the bars and uses the other arm to reach for the rod, his fist squished uncomfortably next to the wood. Natsu's fingers scrape on the stone floor. He manages to touch the rod but instead of picking it up, he accidentally pushes it further away. He falls onto the floor and groans.

"I'm not that easy to rid of." Natsu springs up and sees the blondie hasn't been defeated yet.

"I burned your face! How are you still standing!?" Natsu shouts. The cage crumbles into pieces. Natsu gets a good look at her face. It's burnt past recognition, blistering and pussing. It must be beyond painful. The urge to puke rises in Natsu's gut.

"Tree Arrow," Haato croakily says. Arrows pop out of thin air and aim directly for Natsu.

"Fire Dragon: Roasting Bath." Natsu's body's engulfed with flames so hot that it melts the enchanted arrows.

"What happened? Did they hit you?" Haato asks, hopeful for the outcome she wants.

"I'm all fired up now!" Natsu shouts and lunges towards Haato. "Fire Dragon: Grip Strike!" He grabs a hold of Haato and hits her with a huge amount of fire at point blank range, sending her flying into the air. His right arm begins aching as he couldn't support it with his left. Haato screams as she flies through the air, landing on her back a mere few metres away from Natsu.