P. 1, Ch. 15: Lucy

A/N: I'm just going to write out every fight 😁

Lucy and Erza find themselves inside a mall. Lucy looks around in confusion before heaving a still unconscious Erza over to a wall and rests her gently at the foot of it. She sighs and walks back into the middle of the mall. "Hell? Anybody here?" She shouts. Her voice echoes through the mall. She crosses her arms over her chest and looks around. She spots a shop selling really cute clothes and runs towards it, picking as many things as she can curry.

"A spell has been placed around your specific area. You can't escape unless you defeat your opponent. Good luck," a gruff voice says. Lucy jumps in surprise, dropping the clothes in her hands. A white light shines in the middle of the shop. It disperses to reveal a golden haired girl with the a handful of hair from both sides tied together at the base with a white ribbon. Her bronze skin matches her big black eyes and she wears a blue kimono with black squiggly lines and geta sandals over white socks.

"Who are you?" Lucy asks, covering her celestial keys with her hand.

"It doesn't matter to you. I just need to defeat you and then Master will be happy," she replies monotone.

"What's your d-" Before Lucy can finish her question, twenty or so clones surround her opponent and immediately run towards Lucy. Lucy quickly pulls out the Gate of the Golden Bull Key and summons him in front of her.

"Moo!" Taurus says and starts attacking the clones. Lucy's clothes change into her Star Dress: Taurus Form. She Lucy Kicks a few of the on-coming clones, sending them flying. No matter how many the team hits, they keep coming. Taurus continues to fight the clones as Lucy thinks of a plan to defeat the opponent in front of them. She pulls out another key.

"Gate of the Canis Minor, I open thee! Nikora!" She orders. A small snowman like dog stands with shaking legs. The clones still attack, ignoring the adorable spirit. "Oh come on! I thought that would work," she whines and closes Nikora's gate.

"Moo! I don't have much time left, moo!" Taurus says from behind her.

"Just hold on a bit more," Lucy pleads and thinks hard and fast. She pulls out two other keys. "Gate of the Ram, I open thee! Aries!" Aries gate opens.

"W-What can I do to help you, Lucy?" Aries asks timidly.

"Block those clones!" Lucy orders. Aries turns around and creates a big fluff wall in front of her.

"I-I'm sorry!" She says and her gate closes.

"I don't have enough energy! Moo!" Taurus shouts and his gate's forced closed and Lucy's Star Dress switches out for her normal clothes.

"Gate of the Lion, I open thee! Leo!" Leo's summoned with his arms crossed over his chest. "I want you to kick her butt." Lucy points to the opponent, making Leo look over at her. His eyes widen.

"I can't attack such a beautiful lady!" He replies. Lucy facepalms and closes Leo's gate. With no celestial spirit gates open, she's left defenceless against her opponent.

"Let's get this over and done with," the opponent says in a fed up tone. More clones spawn around her. "Thousand Light!" She shouts and the clones send huge beams of white light towards Lucy. She puts her arms up to block her face but she never feels the attack hit her. When she looks up, she sees the once unconscious scarlet girl standing in front of her with her lightning armour on. The smoke clears up and Fairy Taul's opponent gets a good look at them. "You're the one who defeated Aina, right? You seem strong so I'll tell you my name." She begins walking up to Erza.

"Yeah, and?" Erza hisses.

"It's Ahmya. I'm also stronger than him. Especially when it comes to magic power. I'm going to beat you to a pulp." She stands directly in front of Erza.

"I'd like to see you try!" Erza replies angrily.

Erza stands behind an obnoxious Ahmya while Lucy summons Scorpio. He sends a huge sand attack while Erza hits Ahmya with her Trinity Sword in her Heaven's Wheel Armour. Ahmya isn't hurt one bit. Erza requips into her Armadura Fairy Armour and points both her swords at Ahmya. She charges her swords with an immense amount of power and hits her target on the back, sending her plummeting through the multiple floors of the mall and to land in the parking lot. Erza collapses from using so much magic power. Lucy runs over to her aid and helps her up.