P. 2, Ch. 3: Natsu

Trigger warning? Making out and cheating

The sun shines brightly above. The sky is a clear blue, it's what you'd consider a beautiful, perfect day. Lucy grabs Natsu's hand and pulls him into the forest. Anxiety builds up in his stomach, knowing what's about to go down. She covers his lips with her own cherry tasting ones. Natsu closes his eyes and pretends as though Gray is the one in Lucy's place. He pushes her against a tree and she lets out a moan, reminding him of who's under him. He shakes the thoughts from his head and deepens the kiss. His hands feel the rough bark that he grips onto as cold foreign hands find their way into his hair, messing it up.

They take a breather, looking into each other's eyes and tears brim Natsu's own. He pushes himself back onto her, putting his knee between her legs. She shivers pleasurably underneath him.

"Natsu," she moans out, moving her hands to press against his biceps. The heated kiss turns into a gentle one. Natsu feels her smile against his lips. His legs shake underneath him, threatening to collapse at any moment. They break the kiss for real this time, Lucy looking flustered as hell. A light breeze blows through Natsu's hair, reminding him of how close to the team they are. Without a word, he pulls Lucy deeper into the sombre woods until the sun barely shines through the density up above. "Natsu?" Lucy asks giddily, thinking something was going to happen between the two, which really wasn't.

"Erza would kill us if she saw us making-out," Natsu tells, a cold shiver running down his spine.

"You can't do that, Natsu. Don't lead me on like that," she whines angrily.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Natsu asks densely.

"Whatever, forget about it," Lucy says annoyed.

"C'mon Luce, don't do this to me." Natsu pouts and pulls Lucy in for a hug. She relaxes into it.

"It wasn't your fault. I wouldn't have agreed to it anyways, but still! Don't do that." She wraps her arms around Natsu, resting her head against his shoulder. And before you could say the word, Mavis, they were making-out again and Natsu was certain that she didn't realise he didn't like her like that.

Tongues clash, moans shake their bodies, shivers running through them, unnaturally fast heartbeats and breaths, hands roaming around each other's bodies (Lucy's, particularly attracted to Natsu's chest). It was becoming to grow more and more heated and Natsu's worries wash away. Everything from who he was with, to how they were going to save the world. His mind is clear, for once, until the cold hands roam further down his unfathomed body. Natsu's shirt has been thrown to the side. A finger pulls at his belt and Natsu immediately pulls away, breath shaky, blood pumping and body shaking from a mix of pleasure and shock.

Lucy looks particularly shocked underneath her red flushed cheeks. Natsu gulps and tries to control his breathing. He picks his shirt up and pulls it on. He also fixes his scarf around his neck.

"I-I'm so sorry, Natsu. I didn't mean to do that. We don't have to do anything you aren't comfortable with," she apologises.

"Calm down, Lucy. You didn't know." He smiles and pats her on the shoulder harshly.

"We should head back now." She smiles at Natsu but he just shakes his head.

"I want to find some yummy berries. You go ahead, I'll see you later," he says with fake happiness.

She raises an eyebrow but leaves without question. When Natsu loses her scent, he drops the smile and rests his back against the tree before rubbing ferociously at his lips to the point that they hurt. He runs a hand through his hair and sits down at the foot of the tree, back resting against it. A shaky breath escapes his lips. Everything about that kiss felt wrong. Every touch, every kiss, every moan. It all felt strange to him. He didn't like it. He knew why but would never admit it. No one knows and he plans on keeping it that way, but with this lengthy mission and being around Gray twenty-four-seven, he was finding it increasingly hard to bury the very feeling under the surface. He suspects that Gray knows what's going on but he hopes - begs, that he doesn't. He'll do literally anything so he doesn't catch on.