P. 1, Ch. 11: Natsu

This time, the train trip spanned over seven hours, meaning seven hours of an agonizing stomach and a sore butt. All Natsu wanted was Gray's cold skin against his own, being able to use him as his support and to wrap his arms around him to cuddle but he'd messed up. There was no way he could come out as gay for Gray when he's already dating Lucy.

When they escape the torture chamber, night time had fallen and the city and lit up. Natsu can agree with the rest of his teammates that all he wants to do is sleep. They trek through the streets for the hotel they booked for the next two nights (if they needed it for that long). They stop as someone suddenly lunges at Erza. "Watch out, Erza!" Lucy shouts as a black hooded man holding a knife lunges at the scarlet girl. Erza jumps back, barely missing the blade.

"Who are you!?" Natsu growls.

"That's for me to know and you not to know," the black hooded man's gruff voice responds. He ducks underneath Erza's sword and runs towards her stomach but she swivels around and grabs the assaulters arm. She flips him over and sits on top of him, her thighs pressing into the sides of his hips. Natsu walks over as she flips the hood. He has light blue hair and sharp black eyes.

"It's him, the one who's been murdering people...I think," she accuses and turns her head to face the rest of the team but in that instant, Aina sinks into the floor.

"He's behind you!" Wendy shouts and Erza turns around, springing onto her feet. Aina, once again sinks into the ground. "So he uses morphing magic," she thinks out loud.

"That dude has some guts," Gray says darkly.

"You should never let your guard down," the gruff voice says. Natsu tilts his head up and sees Aina with half his body morphed with a wall. He crosses his arms over his chest. Natsu angers.

"How dare you try and hurt my friend!" He shouts. "Come down here and face me."

Aina cackles as if what Natsu said was the funniest thing he's heard all day. 'You're hilarious, as if I'd fight a weakling like you!"

"We aren't weak! We're strong! We're members of Fairy Tail!" Natsu shouts.

"Fairy Tail, huh? Master warned me of you guys. I must inform him of your arrival," he says and sinks into the bridge.

"Hey, come back here!" Natsu shouts and sets his fists on fire. Lucy gently places her hand on his shoulder and squeezes it.

"Calm down, Natsu. We'll catch him tomorrow, alright?" Lucy smiles warmly at Natsu. Natsu stares intensely at Lucy before forcing him into a hug with his arms around her waist. Natsu forces the tears making their way up back down. This feels so wrong, he thinks sadly to himself.

Erza squeals behind Lucy.

"It's not that cute," Gray mutters, hurt in his voice.

Erza walks over to Gray and pulls his ear, shouting directly into it, "How could you say it's not cute?"

"Because it isn't!" Gray backfires.

Natsu watches as Erza pinches his ear harder. "Ow ow ow ow!" Gray cries. Natsu tightens his grip around Lucy. "Let me go!" He hisses through gritter teeth.

Erza looks at Gray directly in the eyes with a threatening look. "Only when you admit that Lucy and Natsu are a cute couple."

Gray growls. "Never!"

"What did you just say!?" Erza starts fuming. "How dare you say that!"

"Ah - c-calm down Erza. Really, I don't mind..." Lucy barges in. Erza growls at Gray one more time before letting him go and walking away.

"Let's just get to the hotel and sleep," Erza says, disappointed at Gray.