Chapter Twenty Eight

"Amika..."

Your grip on Akaashi's arm tightened as you stood there frozen.
You started to feel yourself panic as she smirked back at you and then slowly started to walk towards you.
"A-Ak"

"I know, Come on we need to move now." He said as he tried to tub you along with him, but you couldn't move.

"I-I can't move..Suga..I need.."

"Let me go and i'll find him."

You did as he asked and suddenly let his arm go, still not losing eye contact with Amika.
As much as you hated to admit it, she scared you.
She had spread rumors about you when you dropped her as a friend..or more like she dropped you.
She kicked you out of the volleyball club before hearing your story, she posted a long paragraph on her social media about how Sato's incident was your fault.
You indurded so many snickers and remarks when you arrived back to Karasuno after being in the hospital.
You hated her and the memories attached to her. You knew you were also a bad person back then but she was worse.
She made you feel like you had to be friend if you wanted to fit in. You feel like you couldn't refuse her offer when she asked you to be her friend when she asked you in your first year. Anyone who declined her or wronged her in anyway, she'd bully you in tenfold.

You also didn't know why you exactly asked for Suga..You should've asked for your soulmate right?
It was because Suga was a form of comfort with this. He knew everything and knew every detail. Hell he lived through it with you. 

Amika was getting closer and closer, your heart was racing at this point and you were still frozen.
Damn legs, move, move dammit!"

Amika had finally reached you and she smiled. 
She looked the same since leaving but her smile became more scary.
You prayed that Akaashi would return with someone soon. Anyone would work at the point.

"Why hello there L/n-chan..You're the last person I thought i'd see here.." She said in her high pitched voice that made your ears bleed.

You continued to stand there, staying silent.

"What? Cat got your tongue?" She chuckled. "Oh don't tell me you're pretending to be inaudible now? Wasn't the loss of your leg enough for you? Ya know with all the attention?"

You shook your head slowly, still no words could come to you. Your mouth was dry and you knew if you tried to say anything at this point, Your voice would crack.

"Y/N!" You heard a familiar voice yell.

Suga....Thank god...

"Amika..leave her alone. She just came here to have fun." Suga spat at her.

"Please..She doesn't belong here, don't you remember Suga? She drove someone to kill themselves."

"That's not the full truth and you know it!" He shot back with full anger in his voice.
"What do you get out of this? Just drop it!"

Amika laughed and locked eyes with you again. She eyed you up and down before clicking her tongue.
"Still rely on him to do your battles for you I see..Pathetic."

"Amika walk away from her right now." Suga gritted his teeth.

"Or what?" She scoffed. "You're gonna hit me? That would be a good one there Sugawara-kun?"

"Y/n? Suga? What's going on?" Daichi was now by your side.
"Amika..still bullying I see.."

She smiled. "I just came to say hi to her."

You didn't realize you were holding your breath until you felt dizzy.
Suga and Daichi were at each of your sides. trying to block you from her.

It wasn't long till Amika's friends came over to back her up, standing behind her and smiled as they saw you.
You're old friends...