Chapter Seven

"You really think that he'd be your soulmate? That's really sad, he'd never date someone like you."

"Y/n's got a point there loser." Your friend chimed.

"And not to mention you're to ugly." You smirked.

"Y/n! You're so right!"

"Please stop..why are you saying these mean things?" 

You laughed. "Because I think it's a joke that you think you'd ever have a chance with him!"

"Now run along ugly." Your friend pushed them away.
"You're so cool Y/n, no wonder all the guys like you."

"Nah, I only want one person...B.K" You flipped your hair and started to walk away.

"Y/n-san?"

"Suga.."

The room turned black.

"Y/n honey, stay alive, stay alive for us!"

"Mom?"

"We can't salvage the leg!"

"What the hell is going on!"

The room had a white flash of light burn your eyes.

"Y/n?"

"Bokuto?"

"You're right..you're just like them..why would anyone want to be with you?"

"I know and I'm sorry! I've changed I promise!"

"Yeah..that's what they all say.."

"Suga? What's going on here...?"

****

 You jolted wake, sweat running down your face.
"Man..that was all over the place..."

You reached for your phone to check the time, you noticed you woke up an hour earlier than normal. Not to mention that today was Saturday and you were awake at six in the morning.
"Damnit.."

You shifted over to the end of your bed and grabbed your prothstetic, attaching it to your upper thigh. 

I hate those dreams...but now Bokuto is in them? Great.

It took you a minute to get your balance when you stood up, but once you got used to the leg again, you were good to go.

You decided to jump in the shower since you smelled like sweat.

You pulled out the shower chair and set in inside the shower, the turned on the water and waited for it to be the right temperature before getting in.

You took a seat on the edge of the chair where the water wasn't hitting and took off your leg.
You then turned your body and let the water cover your entire body.
You sat there for a few minutes, just letting the hot water run down your face.
You tried to collect yourself as the dream you had last night, was just bad memories mixed with a reality. 
You hated who you used to be, you even went and apologized to each person you ever wronged or bullied. But that only earned you by people saying you're doing it for attention. 
Because 'No one would hate a cripple..'
Those words hurt you and always stuck daggers in your heart.