Chapter Twenty Three

"Suga.."

"Tell me everything that happened!"

"I did!"

"You're lying to me! He was shirtless Y/n! SHIRTLESS!"

"Because he just got out of the shower! I don't know!"

"Why was he taking a shower at YOUR place huh?"

You groaned. "Bro..Because he came over after school and he was all smelly after pratc-"

"Please god tell me you used protection!"

"SUGA! WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT! Damn..he wouldn't even kiss me.."

"Oh? He didn't?"

"No! He even told me that he hasn't even had his first kiss! So how the hell would we have-"

"Okay, okay...I like him a bit better now..wait really though? He hasn't?"

You shook your head even though Suga couldn't see it. "No he hasn't.."

"I don't mean to like diss your soulmate..but I'm surprised.."

"How so?"

"Well..from what I've seen on his social media..he's quite popular.."

You chuckled. "I was surprised too, it's okay."

"WAIT WAIT WAIT! Did you tell him who your first kiss was!?!?!?"

"Yeah..he was jealous.."

"How cute!"

"Anyways..how's practice for you guys..we haven't talked a lot so I'm assuming you've been busy?"

"Yeah..we're getting ready for the interhigh preliminaries..Daichi has us working over time..Not that Hinata and Kagayama mind.."

"Kagayama huh? Isn't he the first year that took your spot?"

"Yep...but he's really good, you should see him play."

"One day..But I better go, I have homework and a math test I need to study for."

"Okay! Good luck on your test!"

"Thanks Suga bye."

"Love you bye."

You sighed as you hung up the phone.
You were currently sitting in your room since school had just ended not too long ago.
Bokuto wanted you to stay for his practice again, but your uncle had texted saying that you needed to be home.

"Katie is mine.."

"How do you know?"

"She she showed me a DNA test.."

"Don't you think that maybe it was a fake? Like come on..she leaves you and then comes back after A YEAR and claims that this baby is yours? I'm sorry but I don't believe her.."

"I know..she also wants to try and get back together.."

"Seriously? Can I move out then?"

"Y/n.."

"She hates me! She always has! I don't want to see her everyday!"

"What should I do Y/n?"

You took a deep breathe. You knew how much your uncle loved her back then..he loved the idea of soulmates and he even spent his whole life looking for her... "Get a new DNA test..if Katie is really your child...then work things out with her..I want you to be happy too Uncle..But If she mad mouths me or keeps flirting with Bokuto! I won't hold back.."