Chapter 38

"Love's about finding the one person who makes your heart complete. Who makes you a better person than you ever dreamed you could be. Its about looking in the eyes of your wife and knowing all the way to your bones that she's simply the best person you've ever known.

― Julia Quinn, The Viscount Who Loved Me

************************************

I cannot keep off the smile from my face as I walk to my office the next morning. Yesterday was definitely the best day of my life. I knew I was going to marry Tyler since the day we expressed our love to each other but I didn't know he would propose to me that early. I just can't wait to be his wife.

"Well, well look at that smile. I am sure you brightened everyone's day on your way here." Alia says as soon as I step a foot in the office. She is sitting on my chair with the same smile as me. "Congratulations babe." she says as she stands up and embraces me in a bone crushing hug.

"Thank you." I say cheerily. "You knew it don't you?" I ask her as I keep my things away.

"Yeah Tyler asked my opinion on your ring." she says swaying her hips like a five year old.

"He did that." I ask her. I am happy he looks up to her when needed and even asked for her opinion.

"Poor boy he was so nervous while taking it you know." she chuckles. "You better liked that ring." she says raising her neatly plucked eyebrows.

"Yah I loved it. Its beautiful." I say looking down at my ring. Its indeed beautiful and I wouldn't choose any better than this.

"I am so happy for you. We have so much work to do. God! Did you pick up a date yet? We need to decide the venue and even the dresses and we need to have a party for you....." she is rambling all excited and nervous at the same time. I chuckle and make her sit back on the chair.

"Gee he just proposed last night Lia how can we decide a date in one night. Calm down girl." I laugh.

"Yeah but we will need to decide these things whenever you decide the date right?" he ask biting get nails. I swat her hand away from her mouth and grab my apron.

"I have to tell my parents yet." I say nervously. I don't know how they would react.

"Oh don't worry about them, they will obviously be happy once they see how happy he makes you." she assures me.

"I love you so much." I say hugging her once again.

"Aw love you too babe." she says hugging me back. "Ok I should leave now but I will stop by in the evening. We could go for dinner obviously if you don't have any plans with your soon to be husband." she winks getting ready to leave.

"No we can go for dinner I am free after 7." I tell her.

"Ok then bye." she says before walking out. I get ready to bake as she leaves. We have two orders for a wedding and I can't help but imagine how my wedding would be.

Tyler calls me when I am halfway packing a order. "Hey wifey." he says as soon as I receive the call. I blush at his words. It feels so different to be called wifey.

"Hey husband." I reply chuckling.

"So what are you up too? Are you busy?" he asks.

"No just packing last order for today."

"Ok. Mum called me a while ago she asked if we could have dinner someday." he tells me and I hear someone calling him in the background.

"Um.. ok does she knows?" I ask him nervously.