Chapter 16

Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that. ― Martin Luther King Jr.

************************************

After 2 months

Its been two months since me and Tyler became best friends. Yeah we are best friends now. Its amazing to have him around. We hangout more often now. everyone knows that we are always together. Alexa and Ella are no more in our group now because they didn't want us to hangout together but Tyler and Blake stood by my side and they went their separate ways.

Avery and me kinda got back together. I decided to forgive her and be same again. She is not like before though but I can adjust with that. She even hangs out with me and Alia at our work place. Alia is just like she is.

I am getting ready for college today. The finals are near and I need to study more now. I have been neglecting studies lately because I hangout with Alia, Avery, Tyler and Blake. It feels good to have them around.

I wear a black and white striped top and dark jeans and brush my hair.

I make some breakfast and pack the lunch box. I walk out of the door and lock it behind me. I hear a horn as I turn around and its Tyler. I walk to his car and there he his sitting in his drivers seat looking handsome as always.

"Want a ride nerd?" he says rolling his window down.

"Yes" I smile sitting in the passengers seat.

"So....um...I was wondering we if could study together for our exams at the library? " he asks. Studying with Tyler? Is it possible? He is never in a serious mood and how will I study with him. But I will get to spend more time with him.

"Or not?" he mumbles pulling over at his parking spot. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even know when we reached college. "No...I mean yes. Yes we can study at the library." I say quickly.

"Ok then" he says hopping out of the car and I do the same. All eyes are on us as we start walking towards the college entrance. It makes me nervous. I spot Alexa and Ella, they are sending glares at us and gossiping as we enter. I don't care anyways. Its their fault they left the group.

We settle at our desks and soon the classes start. The day is pretty much the same as every day. I seat with Avery and her group for lunch everyday now because my friends decided to be bitches and Tyler Blake are always with there friends outside the cafeteria doing god knows what.

"Ivy hey you look cute." Maya says hugging me as soon as I reach their table. They all are very friendly and Maya is a sweetheart. I just love her. She is like a mom always taking care of everyone. bringing lunch box for Jay whenever he is lazy to prepare his own or paying for his lunch. She is always supportive and helping everyone.

"Thanks May." I say cheerfully. "Where's Av? I didn't see her since morning." I say taking out the chair to sit. They look at each other before Jay replies.