Chapter 3

Last few days of college were nice. I have got used to be in the group. We hangout together more often now and I sit with them for lunch. Also I have started talking to Tyler and Blake. They are nice. Blake is always flirting with every girl with every chance he gets. We all have grown pretty close this past days.

Tyler is very hard to understand. He is good sometimes and sometimes he acts like a moron. I don't understand his moods. He likes to draw. I have seen him sketching on his notepad during lectures. He loves to draw I guess. His obsession with Alexa is same like before. I caught them a few times stealing glances at eachother. Alexa knows he has a crush on her but she just ignores his flirty comments.

Today is just like any other. Ella and Alexa dropped out from the language classes   because  they were interested  in art so it's just me, Tyler and Blake for language classes.

I met them all in the hallway near lockers and we walk to the classes together. We have deadline for assignment this week and they are tiring.

"Hey Blake did you check that new movie that released yesterday?" Ella asks.

"Yeah we are going to watch that this weekend" Blake responds while typing away on his phone.

"Wanna join??" He asks after sometime looking at Tyler and back at us. They share some secret message thorough the look which we don't understand.

"Yes" Alexa all but squeals clapping her hands like a 5 year old. Ella and Blake look at her and they have a knowing smile on their face.

"Ok then we are going on Saturday be ready at 4 pm we can pick you up on our way" Tyler speaks for the first time looking at Alexa.

"Ok all set then" she responds.

I feel a little hurt looking at them. I don't know why. It's not like I like him but I haven't stopped thinking about him since I saw him.

He likes someone else. He would never like someone like you. My inner voice mocks at me.

Yeah yeah I know.

The classes finish very quickly and it's time for language class. It's always the last since very few students have enrolled in language. Ella and Alexa go home since they don't have any other classes and me Blake and Tyler go for our language class.

I like learning foreign languages. I took Italian in college since I did German in school. I don't why Tyler and Blake took language classes when they don't even bother paying attention to the teacher. Blake is always busy flirting with her so she doesn't say anything to them. She is more into flirting with the boys in our class than teaching.

I take my usual seat and put my earphones waiting for the teacher. Blake and Tyler are busy on the last bench watching some videos and laughing. I feel a tap on my shoulder and I jump from the contact. I look back and there he is looking at me with those beautiful dark eyes. They are always happy with hope and joy just opposite of what I have. One more reason to believe that he cannot like me. Well he must want something from me so he came all the way from last bench to me.

I blink twice."Hii'  I smile at him.

"Hii...um..." He stutters looking anywhere but me.

"Did you want something?? Pen or anything?" I ask confused looking at him.

"No um actually I wanted to ask you would you help me to do my maths assignment??"

What???? He doesn't give me a glance let alone a hi when we are together in the group and now he wants me to complete his assignment? Asshole.