Chapter 5

"What about Ella and Alexa??They don't like me talking with you". I ask.
"Don't worry about them they will be fine."he assures.
"Ok then" I smile at him.
"Come on I'll drop you it's dark now." He d says and opens the passenger door for me.
Even that small gesture has butterflies in my stomach. Why does he have to be so handsome.

The drive home is quick and he knows my house. Strange. I look at him ready to ask how he knew my house but he is already answering.

"I saw you once or twice walking home after college". he says sheepishly." I go to by the same road."

"Ohh" I say.

I get out of the car and close the door behind me. "Thanks for the ride Tyler." I smile and start walking towards the door.

"Hey wait" I turn around as he gets down from the car. I stare at him in confusion as he walks towards me. He stops in front of me and smirks at me. "What?" I ask.

"Your chocolate." he holds two big bars of chocolates for me. A wide smile spreads on my face.

"You didn't had to buy that I was just kidding" smile at him.

"But I wanted to. we made a deal." he says handing me the chocolates.

"Thank You" I say sweetly. "uh would you like to come in?" I ask.

"No I should get going now mom would be worried I didn't tell her while leaving the house."

"Ok drive safe then."

"Yeah Goodnight Ivy." he smiles and gets back to the car and waves at me while driving away. I wave back at him as I stare at his car. I unlock my door and walk to the kitchen to keep the chocolate in refrigerator. I feels good after so long. I don't know how long I would keep telling myself it would just be friendship but I hope a day comes when I would tell him my feelings. Maybe it won't come because of Alexa in picture but I would be happy as long as he is happy.

I make some sandwich for dinner and eat it while watching television. After eating and cleaning the kitchen I take a shower and get ready to sleep. I think about all the events throughout the day and sigh at how the day turned. I didn't expect an apology from Tyler but neither did I expect Alexa and Ella to give me cold shoulder just because I completed his assignment. I should be more alert around them all now. I cant let them know about y feelings for Tyler. They were the only ones who welcomed me in their group and I cant do this to them even if I have to keep my feelings for him hidden. I hope they go away after some time. But your heart knows what it wants.

The annoying sound of alarm wakes me up in the morning. I switch it off and wake up groggily. I freshen up and get ready to go for a run. I still have three hours until I need to get ready for a college. I put my hair in a high ponytail wear my running shoes and go for a run. The morning air is chilly and it feels good as I head towards the local gym for some workout.

After some workout I go home and take shower and then I get ready to go to the college. I grab a granola bar from the kitchen and head out. I walk to college. I told dad not to drop me now since college is close from my home.

I spot Avery with her friends at their usual hangout spot and walk towards them. I haven't spoke to her since that day at my house.

"Hey Ivy" jay says as I get closer to them. Avery looks at me as soon as he calls me. She looks sad and pale her usual smile missing from her face . I feel bad for her. I go and hug her as soon as I go near her.' Hey guys how have you been?" I say to everyone with a smile.

"And she speaks" Jay says dramatically. I roll my eyes at him and Phoebe smacks his head.'' Don't mind him he is being an ass" she says sending him a glare.