Chapter 8

The love I have for you is only mine. It doesn't need your love to complete it. So what if I don't have you, I have my love and I can live my whole life just with it.

*****************

On Monday.

I woke up excited today. I was going to be with him alone in the library. no one would be there to glare at us or make faces like last time. Even though its for couple of hours I will be having him all for myself. He texted last night to keep it a secret. I don't know why he said that but all that matters is we would be spending some time together.

I search for him as soon as I reach the college. Avery is not at her usual spot. She didn't even reply to my texts and her calls went straight to voicemail. I hope everything went well yesterday. I wave at her friends and walk towards the lockers to get my things. The weather is getting chilly as it's close to winter now. I put my earphones and start walking towards the classroom. I

The classes finish quickly and it's language class now. I feel nervous to enter the class as I walk to my seat. Blake is already in his seat and Tyler is nowhere to be found. I smile at him as I sit beside him.

"Heyy" I say taking out my book. "Hello beautiful" he winks at me. I roll my eyes at him. He is in his flirting mood I guess. "So what's up." I ask as I settle down." You didn't attend the classes earlier. Everything fine?" I say glancing at the door to look for Tyler.

"Well you know.....um nothing just wandering around" he says stuttering and looking away. "Nothing and wandering around?" I ask raising my eyebrow.

"Yeah" he says. But I know he was on his usual spot smoking with his other buddies.

"When are you gonna stop smoking Blake?" I get straight to the point. He is diagnosed with diabetes. I heared the other day when he was giving excuses to the teacher for being absent for three consecutive days.

He looks confused and then surprises crosses his face. "No-o. How do you know that? Did Tyler tell you? I don't sm-moke" he stutters again.

I fold my hand on my chest and look at him with a glare." I know you are lying and you are going to stop that and I see you almost everyday near the ground smoking. Even Tyler does that, doesn't he?"

He laughs nervously. "Well I admit I smoke its a habit but I won't tell about Tyler its his place to tell." he says scratching his back of head.

"Yeah I figured that out anyways I saw him too" I give him an evil smile. I look back at the door expecting him to come anytime but its past the time for class and he hasn't showed up yet. I haven't seen him the whole day. I don't think he is going to show up. I breath out and look at my language notes that I took last night which I thought would be useful for him. I keep that in the bag and wait for the teacher. Blake is again busy with the girl on the last bench. making her giggle at something he said.

We wait for few more minutes when we are dismissed because the teacher is absent. I pack my things and text Tyler.

Ivy

Hey. You didn't show up today. Are you still in for the library?

"You wanna ride Ivy? I'm heading home." Blake asks me packing his things in his bag. I look for Tyler's text but he didn't reply yet. "Um actually I'm just going to the library to study for a while. Thanks though." I smile at him. He leaves with a okay and I go to the library still hoping to him to show up.

It's been 2 hours I have been waiting here I texted him few times but he didn't reply once.So this was it he was not going to come today. Tears threatened my eyes but I blink them back. He could have just texted me but no he had to go all MIA. Idiot.