Chapter 19

Capture my heart and my mind. Become my ultimate challenge, greatest vexation, strongest desire, and most precious blessing. ― Imania Margria

****************************************

We are on our third plate of cookies and Avery is still cussing the character in the series. Its late afternoon and we are sprawled on my couch eating and laughing. Its the best time I had with her. She tortured me into taking a day off by taking away my phone and threatening me with anything and everything. So l finally gave up and took a day off and here we are on my couch binge watching my favorite movie surprisingly.

Its really very rare when she watches this movie with me but today she is behaving like a matured friend. She even asked me to go out with her on our usual hanging place but I refused her and preferred enjoying at home.

She offered to cook me dinner my favorite Grilled vegetable lasagna. I love the way she cooks it. So the we enjoy our dinner chatting like there is no tomorrow. Its 9 pm and we didn't know when the time flew so quickly. Her brother comes to pick her up after some time and she leaves after hugging me tightly and kissing on my cheek.

She is acting different I think as I clean the living room but shrug off the strange feeling I am getting about this. I switch off the light and I am about to go towards my bedroom when there's knock on the door. Its 10pm and no visits me other than Avery this late and she just left.

My hand shakes as I turn the knob and as soon as I open the door I breathe out with relief. Its Tyler. He hugs me as soon as he sees me. He nuzzles in the crook of my neck and breathes heavily. My legs weaken my his touch. He is getting possessive and more touchy now and I won't say I not like that.

He pulls away too early and I miss his warmth"Hey what are doing here? Its late."

"I missed you and you were not replying my texts again." he says moving around in my house.

"Ohh sorry I put my phone to charge and Avery just left and I was cleaning the living room I totally..... he cups my face in his large hands and looks at me amused, that stops my rambling.

"Its ok." he whispers.

"Ok" I say looking into his eyes. "Want something to eat or drink?" I ask walking in the kitchen.

"No I just had dinner before I left my house" he says sitting on the couch.

"Ok" I grab two ice-creams from the refrigerator and join him on the couch handing him one.

"You started next part of Twilight" he says eyeing my book on the coffee table.

"It will finish in two days now. Time to get the another book." I say picking it up. I look at him and he is staring at me with a intense look. "What?"

"Nothing. Why do like to read so much?" I don't know how to reply to that. what should I say?

"Because it doesn't make me feel alone? " I say not sure how to describe want I want to say.

"You are never going to be alone now. You have me" he says. I nod smiling at him.

"Okay what do you wanna do?" I ask.

"Get to know you" he says shifting to get closer to me. He lifts me up and places on his lap.

"You know me already" I say putting my arm around his shoulder to support myself.

"No I feel like l don't know you. You are different around Avery, happy and cheerful and you look carefree. I want that Ivy for me. I want you to open up to me."

"No I am same around you its just, this is new for me and I don't know how to behave around you. " I say looking down on my lap.

He tilts up my head and looks at me giving me a warm smile. "You are the perfect girl I have met till now. You are innocent, Intelligent, hardworking ,kind and most importantly beautiful. You don't need to think about behaving around me. Just be the way you are, open up to me. I promise I won't rush this between, we will go slow if you want."

"I love you " I confess, unable to keep it any longer. I don't expect him to reply me but I wanted to tell him in this moment that I love him with everything I have.

He looks at me shocked. Many emotions swirl through his eyes adoration, care and something else which leaves a soon as it comes. Maybe its love and he doesn't knows what love is like.

"I don't need your answer I just wanted to tell you. I have been waiting to tell you since long but I didn't know how to. You are my best friend and always will be, but I love you and I have been loving you for long time now."

"I don't know how does it feel to love someone because the woman I have loved till now is my mom. I'm sorry if I hurt you but I promise I will take care of you as long as we are together. "

I cup his face in my small hands it looks so big "Its ok I told you I don't expect an answer. I need you here with me like this. I have always preferred staying alone away from people in my own world but when you came around, I wanted to know you, to spend time with you, you make me a better person Tyler. You challenge me."

"Glad that I challenge you Nerd." he says smirking at me. I swat on his chest playfully, laughing.

We spend some more time talking about each other. He tells me about his family. He lives with his parents and has a brother Damon. He is 2 years younger than him. He is still in high school. His mom is housewife and dad owns a business in the main parts of the city.

Its past eleven thirty when he decides to leave. I walk him to the door and he pecks me on forehead as he says" Goodnight princess." I raise an eyebrow at him.

"So now I am your princess?" I ask him placing my both hands around him leaning a bit forward.

"Yeah you are my princess and I know I am your prince" he says pecking my lips and moves away quickly leaving me a blushing mess.

This is first time he has pecked me on my lips. His lips are surprisingly smooth. He smirks at my reaction walking towards his car. "Drive safe and text me once you reach home" I say waving at him. He waves back before driving away.

I lock the door and walk to my bedroom. I change into my pjs and get under the covers. I scroll down through my Instagram as I wait for his message.

Tyler

Hey Princess still awake?

Ivy

Yeah. Got home safely?

Tyler

Yup in one piece.😂

Ivy

Ok goodnight Prince. 💕

Tyler

Goodnight princess 👸

The next morning I wake up with a good mood. I take a shower and wear a white cropped top with a black ripped jeans.

 I take a shower and wear a white cropped top with a black ripped jeans

I prepare some breakfast and sip on some coffee as I wait for Tyler. He comes in 10 minutes and we leave for the college.

_________________________________________________

A/N

Please like and comment. 🤗🤗