Chapter Fifty-Seven

"What do you mean you're giving birth?!" 

"A baby is fucking coming out of me, Kirishima, that's what I fucking mean, you dick- ah!" Kaminari stops mid sentence to clutch his stomach, a contraction hitting again already. 

"Well keep it in! We only have one more song to perform, and then we're done, and we're next anyways! C'mon, Kami!" Mina helps him to sit down, brows furrowed even as her eyes are wide. 

Denki truly glares at his best friend for the first time in their friendship. "Eijirou, you will shut up and go get me my boyfriend right now!"  

The red head's eyes go wide, and he quickly runs from the side of the stage to the room where Shinsou is. 

The rest of the group stands wide eyed as they stare at Denki and Mina, who is helping Denki breathe. "Jirou, go get a medic. Sero, get his mom. Bakugou go get me some water and wet towels. This is going quicker than expected." The three run off to do as told, fear and excitement in the back of their minds. 

Bakugou brings what he was told to and goes to help bring Denki to another room. His mom comes running over as they get him up, her eyes wide and worried, but also glowing with anticipation. Shinsou comes running up next, breathing heavily and almost looking like he's about to pass out. He quickly swoops his boyfriend in his arms and walks quickly to a vacant room. People stare, but the group doesn't care, panicking and grabbing at Denki. 

"Stop touching me, god dammit! I'm going into labor not dyin- ah! Fuck! I feel like I need to push already!" Kaminari's eyes are wide as tears start to flow from them. They get him in a room with a medical bed, where the medic was waiting, and set him down. He grabs ontoo his mom's hand and squeezes. "Mom... mom I'm so scared. I can't do this. It already hurts too much and I haven't even given birth yet." 

"Honey, you are so strong. You've already gotten this far, and I am so proud of you, but now you need to bring your baby into the world, okay?"

Denki nods and grabs Shinsou's hand as well. "Unless you are my mom, boyfriend, or helping me get a baby out, leave."

Everyone quickly rushes out and close the door. People continue to stare at them and the door, so they glare and shoo them away until they can think again. 

"Well... we missed our turn..." Sero sighs, falling onto the ground. "And its not like we can do any of our songs without an electric guitar... Fuck, I need to smoke." 

The rest sigh, but Bakugou shakes his head. "No, there's hope. Lucky for us I know an amazing guitarist can learn anything in no time." He grins as the rest look at him hopefully. "My boyfriend! Jirou, go talk with a higher up to see if we can still go, I got this!" He goes sprinting off to the room his boyfriends are in, skidding to a stop and slamming the door open. "Sho! I need your help." Surprised eyes look up at him, and Izuku and Shoto come up to him. 

"Any news on Kaminari?" Izuku asks, eyes worried.

"Uh, not really I was kicked out of the room, but I need your help, Sho. We lost are guitarist, and you can learn anything, so can you help us play?" 

"Of course I will. What do I need to learn?" They're about to go running off, but Izuku grabs them. 

"Wait! We lost our Drummer, so we need your help too, Kacchan." They look at the blonde with hope and he nods. 

"I'll help, but I don't know how good it will sound." 

"Anything is better than nothing, now go!" 

The two go running off to practice, meeting up with the rest of Happy Us. "We go on in three hours. Can you learn in that short of time?" Jirou asks, looking to Todoroki. 

He smirks. "I could learn it in one." 

~~~

"Damn, you really weren't kidding." Mina says, staring at him wide eyed. 

"Told you, besides it's not that hard. At least I don't have a solo or anything like in your first song. Let's run through it again one more time." 

They do and decide it sounds good for someone only starting to learn it a hour prior, so they take a much needed break. 

"We should go check on Denki," Sero says, already walking towards the door. They all agree and go to where he last was. Mina knocks on the door and walks in once she hears a faint 'come in'. 

Denki is asleep on the bed, hair messed and sweaty as he breaths evenly in and out. Shinsou stands, holding a sleeping baby in a blanket and smiling down at his baby with adoration and love in his eyes. "We had a baby girl," he whispers, so he doesn't wake his boyfriend. Tears form in his eyes as he's overcome with the amount of love he feels for this little baby that's only been on this earth for ten minutes. 

They all go over to him and crowd around the baby, cooing quietly as she sleeps. "She's absolutely gorgeous, Shinsou," Todoroki says, smiling at him. 

"I know she is. She's the most perfect thing that I've ever seen. We're going to the hospital once Kami wakes up, so I won't be able to perform," Shinsou finally looks up from his child to look at them guiltily. 

"Already covered. I'll be filling in for you, and Todoroki will for your baby mama." Bakugou smiles and everyone else rolls their eyes. Still calling people names even after they've given birth. No one is safe. 

"Thank you, Bakugou. That means a lot." Shinsou goes back to staring at his baby and the rest look at her too.

"The first baby of both of our groups, and with how this is going, I think Mina and Uraraka are next. She already has constant baby fever, and Shinsou just made it worse for poor Ochako." 

Mina groans at Todoroki's words quietly, so she doesn't wake either of Shinsou's babies that are sleeping. "I'm getting it too, and she's making it worse for me." 

"Don't go getting pregnant, Mina," Sero chuckles. 

"No promises," she says in a baby voice and she strokes one of the baby's cheeks. "They're just so cute." 

"That is until they shit on you," Jirou says, smiling. 

Shinsou sighs. "Don't remind me." 

~~~

Uhhhhh.... hi? I'm so sorry this took literally 4 months.... but depression is a whore. This book only has ONE MORE CHAPTER!!!!!! LIKE WHAT!!!!!?????? I've been writing it for over a year, and it's gonna be hard to say bye, but it is coming soon :(((((((

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas/Hanukkah/Yule/anything else I'm forgetting! And I hope you have a happy new year! Thank god 2020 is coming to an end. 

I missed you all and this book, so I'm hoping to make a long last chapter and long epilogue. I love you all so so so so so so so much. Thank you for not giving up on this book. <3

Loveliness out!