Note

Hey, guys! I... have a lot planned in this book. It's low key a soap opera honestly. It's already at 40 chapters, and that's wild to me. I have a lot more that I want to write. A lot more that I need to write. One of the main things that started this book was the fûcking music, and I feel like I've drifted from that almost. So, even when TodoBakuDeku does get together, there's a LOT more chapters ahead of us.

So stick with me, y'all! Even more drama is gonna happen, and it'll be.... dramatic? Anyways! I just wanted to do this so y'all don't think I'm doing things willy nilly. The rest of the book will continue with Todobakudeku's POV and how their relationship is going. Obviously they're gonna get together soon. It was bound to happen, y'all. Low key spoiling my own book, but whatever. All I'm saying is that they will eventually get together, and that is soon.

I also wanted to see if y'all want me (after I finish this book) to make a ShinKami book for the Shin and Kami in here. The first couple chapters is kind of a summary of this book in their POV's. Soooo I'm wondering if y'all would want that.

I love you all so so so so so much! I love writing this book, but y'all reading it really give me the will to keep writing. I will forever be grateful. Bye!