Chapter Nineteen

Izuku's POV

I giggle a bit, then sigh softly, smiling softly. I pick up his hand and kiss the palm of it, then putting it into my lap to play with his fingers.

I pout a little, and he notices, furrowing his brows. "What's wrong, baby?"

I bite the inside of my cheek, and he brings his hand up to my my left cheek, stroking it softly. He smiles at me warmly, and I sigh.

"You scared me. A lot. You scared us all. I was with Shin when Dabi called me, so he's here. I... I even..."

I bite the inside of my cheek again, not wanting to say I called Kacchan. Todo doesn't really like him, since he "bullies" me. He doesn't really though. It's just stupid shit by now.

"You even what, baby?"

I breath out and continue to play with his hand. He stops me doing so by grabbing my hand, and I look up at him.

"I called Kacchan. I don't know why. He was just he first person to pop into my mind besides you. I clearly couldn't call you, so I called him to come here. He's in the waiting room. I texted my mom right after..."

I breathe out. "I know you don't like him much, and I'm sorry that I called him. You probably don't want him here..."

He gulps and brings his hands to my face, smiling fondly. "I don't hate him, babe. If he comforted you then hate good."

I nod. "He did. Where's your mom and da- What happened to your face?!"

He let's go of me, and I grab ahold of his face, turning it to the side to see a big bruise on his left side of his face. "Todoroki Shoto, what happened?!"

He sighs out and grabs my hands again, bringing them down. "It's nothing, babe. Really."

"Bull crap! What happened?"

"It happened when I fell down from passing out," he says, looking me dead in the eye, not breaking contact.

He only does that when he's lying. "Bull crap again. You're lying to me right now, and I would like to know why. Spill."

He sighs. "I am telling the tr-"

"Why aren't you telling me? I thought we told each other everything." I get off the bed, so I'm standing in front of him now. "What happened?" I say sternly, flaring my nostrils. That happens when I'm mad.

He shakes his head and smiles reassuringly. "Babe, it's really nothing. I promise. It's from when I fell."

He huff and groan lightly. "Whatever. Your family and Shin probably want to see you now. I'll go get them."

I walk over to the door, but I feel Shoto reach for me. I'm too far away though, so I walk out the door.

"Izuku! Wai-" The door closes before I'm able to hear anything else.

I walk back to the waiting room to see mom scolding Dabi, which makes me smile.

"Why didn't you contact your parents? They are his guardians. They need to be here. It was very foolish if you to do his, Dabi," mom scolds him. She standing in front of him, while he's sitting on a chair.