Chapter Fourty-Seven

Bakugou's POV

"Yeah, I won't touch him first. I remember you never really liked to be touched when you go through it. I know it must not be the best," Deku says, rubbing Shoto's arm. Shoto smiles down at him.

Then he starts to cry.

My eyes go wide. I want to be there for him. I don't know what I could do, but I want to be there for him.

I clench my fists as I walk over to then. They're hugging now. "Sho...to..."

They both turn quickly to me. Their eyes go soft, and I can see Deku's hand twitch, wanting you reach out, but he doesn't.

I smile at him, though it is a little forced. I look to Sho, and his lip is quivering. "How are you feeling."

I sigh out a bit. "I'm... okay, I guess. I overheard you guys talking. I'm pretty sure it's PTSD too. I haven't really told anyone about it besides Kirishima... So I don't really know for sure, but from what I know of it it's like that. Yeah..."

Sho starts to cry more. "I'm so sorry. I... I know how that feels, but I feel totally useless right now when it comes to helping you. Just... just know that we're here. We're here for you. We're right here in time. Right now... that didn't make a lot of sense, but... it gets better, Katsuki."

I stare at them, and I can see tears well up in Deku's eyes a little bit, but he wipes them away.

I... wanna... help them. I want to comfort them in some way, but I really don't want to touch anyone. So I do the only thing I feel like a can.

I reach out my hands. It's the only thing I feel like I can physically and emotionally do right now. It's like I'm back to when I was with her. When she do all those things to me. I never knew why she did what she did to me. It was always a mystery for me.

I guess in the end... it's my punishment for what I did to Deku all those years ago.

I feel two hands grab mine, and I jump a bit. I guess I zoned out again...

They smile at me, and Deku kisses my hand, which is cute, but I don't really feel like reacting to things at the moment.

"We're here for you when you need us," Deku says, smiling up at me.

I jump as Sho's phone goes off. He takes it out of his pocket and furrows his brows. He answers it. "Hello?" I just here crying. "Uh... Natsuo? You okay?"

"Yes! I'm fine... Have you been crying?"

He chuckles. "Yes. Why?"

Natsuo gasps. I'm pretty sure that's his brother. "You bastard! You know I cry when you cry!"

Sho sighs. "Oh yeah... I forgot you did that. How did you even know?"

"I just started crying, and Fuyumi wasn't crying, so it had to be you."

Sho laughs. "I'm okay now, so bye."

He scoffs. "Rude. Is that how you want to end this conversation? Damn... okay. I'm hurt."

"Bye, Natsuo. I love you."

"I love you too, ass hat."

He hangs up the phone and looks back at us. "Sorry. Natsuo is a little... dramatic."

I give him a little smile, showing that I found it amusing. It was gonna quickly though, my mind not yet letting me rest from my own thoughts and memories.

"Kirishima is here, Kacchan. Do you want to walk to the door with me?"

I nod at Deku and walk with him and Shoto to the door. My shortest boyfriend opens the door, and my best friend walks through the opening.

"Katsuki, are you okay?"

I look up at him and I clench my jaw. Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry. It's a mantra going on inside my head. Don't show that whatever is happening is getting to you. I was weak in front of him before, but not anymore. I don't want him to have that burden.

I clear my throat. "I'm okay. You didn't have to come. You know I'll be okay. I always am in the end, Eijirou."

"I know. You're so strong. Do you want me to stay?"

I shrug. "It's up to you."

I really don't care what he does. I'm okay with anything, but I know I need to be distracted from it somehow.

Last time it lasted for a few hours, which wasn't fun, so I'm really hoping it doesn't last that long this time either. I'll be okay though. I know that.

"Okay. I'll come in then. How are you, Midoriya, Todoroki?" He smiles at them, and gives them hugs. He's always been a hugger.

"I've been good," Deku says, smiling back at him, closing the door in the process.

"I have been too. Life's complicated, but I'm happy," Shoto says as he starts to walk into the living room. "What do you want to do, Kat?"

I look up at him and shrug. He sits down on one of the two couches, and so I follow him. I sit next to him and lean against him. I want some type of human contact at the moment, but... I just don't want him to touch me first.

I feel him lean back into me a little, and it makes me a little content. It helps me distract myself a little. They're helping me, and I don't think they even realize it.

Kirishima and Deku sit on the other couch, and it makes me a little sad Deku is over there and not here, but I don't want to seem selfish and ask.

"I really love you guys," I say, looking at all of them. They make me so happy. "Thank you for being who you are. I don't know what I would do without you guys. I would be lost. Thank you. I'm tired. I'm going to go to bed now."

I slowly close my eyes, still leaning on Shoto, and I feel him kiss my forehead, but I don't flinch at all. I don't know if it's because I'm too tired to care or if I'm just comfortable. Who knows.

"We love you too, Kat."

~~~

So sorry this took so long to get out! I've been really stressing about Corona and my school not going g back this year, and I've just had a hard time with it all, so I've been trying to cope and all that. I had my venting/mental breakdown with my mom a few days ago, and I shaved off most of my eyebrows... so that happened. Lol. But I'm gonna try and update regularly again. So sorry it took so long!

So, how do you think about Todo and Izu reactions to the situation?

What about Natsuo (lol)?

And how about Kirishima coming over?

Song: "Lvr Boy" by awfultune. I just really like this song.

Thank you so much for reading! It means the world! Please remember to vote, comment, and follow me! Bye!

Loveliness out!