Chapter Fifty

Please don't start the song till I gIvE tHe CoMmAnD. Sorry, it just sounded so forceful. It was weird lol. If you can't play the song up top, it is "Stand by Me" by Ben E. King.

Tsu's POV

"It's our life, Uraraka! Our's! You don't get a fucking say in what we do. I don't care if your my best friend or not. We've made this decision, and that's final. We're going to love who we want to and not be scared. Maybe you should learn about that."

We all remain speechless again as Izu stands up and storms off just like Shoto did. I look over at Uraraka and see that she's about to cry. She's playing with her hair, and she always does that before she cries.

"I'll be back." She gets up as well and leaves the cafeteria.

"God... this has been going way too far. Tsu, I think you need to go check on her."

I nod at Momo and get up. "I was about to anyway. I don't even care about this whole situation anymore. It doesn't matter anyways. I don't know how you feel, but I didn't go to this school, do all this work, just for it to go down the drain for these four to fight over this shit."

I walk away towards the band room she always practices at (it's her favorite place in school) and walk in, not bothering to knock. She rarely remembers to lock it either. What a dummy.

"Why are you here?"

I smile at her. "Am I not allowed to check up on my girlfriend."

She scoffs. "You haven't really been acting like a girlfriend lately."

My smile fades as I sit down next to her. "I'm sorry about that. I didn't mean for all of this shit to happen."

She shrugs. "It's okay."

I shake my head. "It's really not. I'm sorry for how I've been acting lately. But I've come here to talk about something else. Why are you so passionate about what Todoroki and Izuku do with their lives? It's not your's. No one's telling you to be in a polyamorous relationship, so why do you care so much?"

She starts to cry more. "I... I just don't think it's a good idea."

I can't help but sigh and look away from her. "Then let them live and learn. We're their best friends. We are here to love and support them. Not criticize and bring them down."

Her lip quivers as she nods. "I know. I just... I don't want any of them to get hurt."

"Why are you saying that? Why do you think that one of them is so certain yo get hurt?" She stays quiet for a bit as I look at her, confused. "Why?"

"Because my mom and dad were in a relationship like this once!"

I look at her confused. "What?"

"They were in a polyamorous relationship at one point. It... didn't end well for anyone in the relationship. I was about seven when they broke up. My little brother is my half brother. The other guy in the relationship got my mom pregnant when I was six. They got together when I was five. They were together for two years. I was attached to the other guy... a lot. I was hurt by the end of it too. My little brother was the one that was hurt the most, obviously.