Chapter Fourty-Four

Izuku's POV

Has my breathing picked up? I feel like it has. Maybe I'm just hallucinating.

"Why you breathing so fucking fast?"

Ok. I'm definitely breathing quickly. That's for certain now. 100%.

"Am I?"

"Uh, yeah, nerd."

Damn...

"Are you nervous, Izuku?"

I shrug at my boyfriend. "A little."

He furrows his brows. "Why?"

"I don't want my mom to be mad at me." I bite my lip. We have already parked in front of my home. We live in this apartment complex town house thing. It's weird, but  it's home.

"She won't be mad at you. I don't think that woman has it in her to be mad at you. She loves you too damn much, and you're a good person. You make some bad decisions like the rest of us. She'll understand," Kacchan says, catching me off guard a little.

"Wha- how-"

"I haven't seen her in years, but our moms still talk. I over hear sometimes. She loves you a lot, Deku. She could never be mad, disappointed, or unapproved at you. You have something special with your mom."

I stare at him a little bit and nod my head. I open the door and walk up to my house, getting out my house key from my bag. Mom won't be home yet, but she will soon. She likes to cook dinner with me every night. It's a thing we do.

I thought we would be getting home later than this, so I thought she would be here. Luckily mom doesn't keep one of those tracker apps on me, so we're all good for now.

I walk in with the other two boys at my heels, and I shut and lock the door once we're all in.

"We need to talk," I say, sitting on the couch. "Like... big time."

They both nod, sitting across from me in some way. "First of all, I want to say that I'm not trying to get between you two's relationship."

I smile at Kacchan. "You're not." Shoto and I both say at the same.

"Twinsies!" I say, looking at Shoto. "Anyways... We know you're not coming between us. We want you to join us. Be with us. This will be difficult. I am still a little mad at Shoto for kissing you, but I'm not majorly. In the end of the day, it all probably worked out for the best."

Shoto nods, looking a bit distressed. "What I did was fucked up for both of y'all. It could have ended very badly if you hadn't reciprocated my feelings, Bakugou..."

"First off: call me Katsuki. I don't like when you don't use my first name. Second of all: this will be hard. Are you guys sure you want to go through this? As in... a polyamorous relationship?" Kacchan asks, looking worried and nervous.

I get how he feels. I feel the same way. I am excited though. I love them both so much, and I really want to make this work. I don't want this to be a fling and it's over.

I nod. "I want to make this work with us. It's going to be hard. I know that, but I'm willing to put in the work. I'm want to put in the work. I want us to be together. Even if it is hard."