Chapter Fifty-Two

(I............. am very sorry....)

Izuku's POV

I really thought that our band was gonna go to shit, and Sho and I would have to do our own little duet thing or something... but it didn't! And that's all that matters!

It's actually been about... six months since all of that happened. Time really does fly...

Sho and I's anniversary came and went in a blink of an eye, so did the school year really... Our senior year is coming to an end and... my childhood with it...

Enough with all that sad shit... Sho, Kacchan, and I have just gotten closer and closer over these last few months. Our relationship is everything I've ever really wanted.

Kacchan's gotten slightly better. He still gets PTSD attacks regularly though. They've gone down majorly! So that's a very big relief.

Shoto and his siblings were able to move in with Dabi and Shigaraki, who had their child four and a half months ago. She's adorable and looks a lot like Fuyumi. She's like a little replica of her aunt, really.

I really don't know how they won, but they did, and I'm very happy for that. He just seems so much more happier. (Please don't hate. I know that this probably rarely happens, but I just wanted them to be happy! *sob*)

Shin and Denki's child is due in three months, so the blonde just entered the third trimester. Apparently, he's not actually blonde. He has naturally brown hair, and I only know this because he can't dye his hair while pregnant. He saw somewhere that it's not good for the baby, so he hasn't gotten his roots touched since.

Iida... well, he's been Iida. Not a lot has changed for him. Momo has still not made a move on Jirou, and it's driving us all insane. I don't know how much more I can take...

Tsu got back with Tokoyami, who apparently is pretty good friends with Kacchan (?). Who knew?

Mina didn't even wait a week before she made a move on Ura. It was actually pretty funny. They were in the talking stage for three months. Three! They started dating three months ago, and they're so cute, to be honest.

Oh! And Hawks and Sho's dad are still going strong... It's a little weird to me, not gonna lie. But who am I to judge? I'm in a poly relationship with two other guys and most of my friends are in the LGBT+ community in some way or another... so...

"Izu! C'mon, let's go! We need to rehearse!" Ura ushers me with a big smile on her face. "The competition is in two days! Two!"

I laugh and grab my back, following her out of the door. "I know! I'm nervous. This is gonna be the first time we've sung in front of people as a band."

She sighs. "I know... My tummy is doing all these weird flips and stuff. I'm nervous to sing."

"Me too. I know we'll sound great though! We'll open with one of our two duet songs, and it'll be great! We'll make it far; I can feel it."

She smiles at me as we walk to the entrance. "Oh! I also-"

"Ochako!" I turn around just in time to see a bright pink afro and dark skin collide with my best friend. I laugh as Ura makes an "oof" sound as she latches onto her girlfriend. "Guess what?!"