Chapter One

Izuku's POV

I wake up to the sound of Ariana Grande playing as my alarm ringer. I smile. Ariana's the best.

I look at the time: 7:00. Todoroki should be here in about twenty minutes. Better get ready.

I turn off my alarm and roll out of bed toward my bathroom across the hall. I wash my face, brush my teeth, and put on deodorant, but I don't brush my hair. It's too curly for that.

I walk back to my closet and grab some shorts, a shirt, and a a sweatshirt. I grab my tennis shoes and go downstairs where my mom is running around half naked to find what she needs. I laugh at her and grab some cereal.

I watch some of my shows and wait for Todoroki to get me.

"Izuku, have you seen my keys?"

I look at my mom from the couch, and she's looking through her purse and the little table she keeps them on.

"No. I haven't. Are they in the car?"

She thinks, then brightens up. "Yes! They are! Thanks, Zuku. Love you! Have a good day and be safe!" She tells as she walks out of the house to her job.

I laugh and yell back 'you too!' at her.

My phone buzzes, so I look down and see that Todoroki is here. I smile and walk out of the house with my backpack and lock the door on my way out.

I go up to Todoroki's car and get in the passengers side.

"Hi, love. How are you?" He asks while kissing me. I kiss back, then move back.

"Pretty good. It's been a terrible few hours since I last saw you." I fling my hands into the air over dramatically. "It was so terrible! I thought of you every moment, Shouto!"

I grab his face and connect our lips as we laugh, which turns into a slight make out session, until Tsuyu texts Todo telling him to hurry up.

We go on our way, driving to my friends houses to pick them up. We stop at Tsuyu's first, she hops in in her green and yellow sundress that matches her dyed green hair.

She was scared of dying it, so I did it with her, so she wouldn't be nervous or back out. Todoroki has a medical thing about him that makes him have two eye and hair colors. It's so cool. His whole family has medical stuff like that. His sister is the same as him, but only with her hair. His mom has natural white hair. Medical shit. Not sure how it works, but it's cool!

Iida also got his hair dyed blue for support. Shinsou dued his purple, but Uraraka didn't want to damage her hair. Tsuyu was disappointed she didn't dye her hair. They so like each other. It's so cute!

"What are playing? This is not good," Tsuyu says from the back. "Play some Lord Huron or Dodie. That's the good stuff!"

Todo's face scrunches up. "What? Ew. No. And besides. My car, my music."

"Well, this is shit! Who is his anyway?!"

Shouto's face gets so offended, that Tsuyu and I can't help but laugh.

"This is Post Malone, bitch. Have some respect!"

We laugh some more, then we get to Shinsou's house. He walks out a little annoyed. We turn the music down, and we all look at him.

"What's wrong, buddy?" I ask, but he clearly did not like that.

He just yells, and we all flinch. "Pa was being so unfair! He has sex all the time! Why can't I?!"

"Denki?"

"Yes, Denki! Of course Denki! He's my fucking boyfriend! Dad found the condom in the trash, told Pa, and now I'm irresponsible! Because I 'might get him pregnant'! Oh give me a break! Now I'm grounded!"