EXTRA!

I usually NEVER do this and I apologize, but I don't know how long this will be... I was really feeling doing this extra chapter, and then I held it off, and then I got sick (all good now! Don't have corona! Promise!) and I STILL don't have any motivation for ANY of my stories......... so here we are. Let's just hope I come up with something along the way.... I'm so sorry, ya'll.... so sorry...

Bakugou's POV

I don't really remember when it started... it kinda feels like it's just always been there. A warm feeling that would never go away. It's like it was chasing me, taunting me with its presence, daring me to try and make it go away. I was too afraid, so I never did.

Sometimes I wonder... Was that a good thing that I didn't push it away? Have I just made everything more complicated by not even being able to wrangle up my own feelings and pushing them down so far, that until one day they just burst free in emotion? Then I'm left with an empty shell of a man with no feelings besides depression and anger, and I wouldn't be able to do a thing about it.

I wasn't able to push my feelings down though. The opposite of that prediction has come true... Is it my fault things are this way?

If they are, then go me! Woo!

I love the way that things are right now! I am on top of the fucking world and nothing will bring me down from here. That's a threat, not a mother fucking promise.

And that leads us to wear we are now: the present. The amazing present! Holy shit! I haven't been this happy in such a long time. Well... besides with the CPTSD, depression, and slight anxiety, I couldn't be better!

"Kacchan? Whatcha thinkin' about?"

I stir from my thoughts and grin, looking at the loves of my life. "I'm thinking about you and Peppermint over here."

"Smooth, blondie," Sho says, smiling back at me. He's driving, since it's his car, and it's Izu's turn to sit in the front. He gets the odd numbered days. I get the even.

"Thank you! I really try for you guys." I lean back into the middle seat more, trying to get a smidge more comfortable, but it didn't work very well.

Deku hums. "I'm sure ya do, babe."

I laugh a little and look out the window, gazing out fondly. We've been together for five years now, (remember, this won't follow the story really, but they still have the same backstory) and it's been the best years of my life. I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world.

Trees pass by fast, and I focus my eyes on one tree at a time, slowing it down with my mind. "Hey... where are you taking us?" I ask, looking back at Shoto.

He smiles. "It's a surprise." He turns up the song, and I feel myself drift to sleep as it plays more. I don't fully go to sleep, obviously, but it's like I'm right on the edge, and it's such a nice feeling.

I lean up between my two boyfriends, and it catches their attention. "Kiss?" I ask, turning my head towards Deku. He smiles and leans down and pecks my head. I whine. "Wrong place."

He quirks a brow, smiling. "Where do you want me to then, ya big baby?"

"My lips." I pucker them and lean my dad up more, closing my eyes in the process as well. "Lay it on me!"

He laughs and kisses my lips for a few seconds. "Happy?"

"For now." I turn to my other boyfriend. "Your turn."

He laughs. "I'm driving!"

I furrow my brows. "Does it look like I fucking care? Give me the kissy, bitch."