Chapter Fourty-Eight

Todo's POV

"You all need to get over yourselves already! We only have a few songs down, and we haven't practiced in a week due to you guy's petty fights. So grow the fuck up and meet me at my house after school. God! Why are all my friends such children..."

Shinsou walks off to go over to Denki, and we all stare at him as he walks away. I have t really talked to anyone else in the group since the whole thing happened. Guess we really should talk about it.

"I-" I start, but I so very rudely get cut off my Uraraka.

"Listen... I know we all didn't take the news so openly, and I feel bad for how I personally reacted, but I still stand by what I said... I just don't think it's a smart idea..." she looks down at her food once she's done, poking her food around.

"Well, it's not your relationship is it?" They all stare at me. "You don't get a say as to what Izuku and I do in our relationship. It's none of you guy's business anyways. We didn't have to tell you, but we did, which looking back at it was a bad idea.

"We thought you would be more accepting, because we have never once judged you for who you got with. We haven't always liked or agreed with what you do, but we're there for you. I guess it was too much to ask for you guys to do the same. I'll see you guys later at Shin's"

I get up and walk over to Bakugou, sitting down next to him and putting my head on his shoulder. I can hear Izu telling his side of the story as well.

"What's wrong, babe?" Kat asks, running his hands through my hair.

I sigh. "My friends are still being dicks."

He snorts a little. "You guys still haven't talked it out. It's been a week now."

I hum, kissing his neck. He's so warm. "Yeah, I know. Best week of my life so far, being with the two people I love most in the world."

"Hey, uh, Todoroki?"

I look up at Mina and furrow my brows. We haven't talked a lot before, so I wonder why she's talking to me. "Yeah?"

He laughs nervously. "So, uh... how's Uraraka doing?"

Everyone at the table groans.

"Oh my god... you're so desperate, Mina," Jirou says, putting her head in her hands.

"God... I'm so sick of that name already!" Sero complains, throwing his head back. "Uraraka this! Uraraka that! God damn!"

Mina blushes. "Shut up! She could hear you!"

I laugh a little bit. "Why do you wanna know?"

She shrugs "nonchalantly". "Oh, you know! Just curious about your fiends is all."

I hum. "Right. Well, if you wanna know about my friends then... Iida has been doing just fine. Y'know, his parents have been up his ass recently about practicing more. Momo-"

"What? No! I meant... like... just one friend at a time?"

I raise my eyebrows. "Oh! Ok then. I'll stop talking about them now. Already told you about one."

She looks at me confused. "What?! No! Argh! Bakugou! Tell your boyfriend to stop being mean to meee!" She wines, looking at Kat.

He shrugs, my head going up with his shoulder. "I don't control my boyfriend, Mina."

I blush. I don't know why that was hot. It wasn't. He literally didn't say anything hot at all, but it made me low key turned on anyways.

"You're perfect."