Chapter Thirty

Katsuki's POV

I hang up the phone and set it down. It'll all be okay once he gets here.

It only takes a few minutes and soon enough I'm getting a text saying to open my window.

I do that, and the spiky red head falls in, smiling at me.

"Hey, Ka- fuck!"

He falls from the windowsill and lands on his back, groaning. I laugh a little bit, watching his slight stupidity.

He grins up at me from the floor and just lays there. "Hey, Katsuki!"

I smile and squat down. "Hey, shitty hair."

He sits up, and I help him to stand, even if I'm not at my strongest at the moment.

"I'm so happy you decided to text me to come over, but why did you? It's been a week since I last saw you."

I stare up at him, but I pull him down and kiss him. He kisses back, but soon enough he stops it.

"Wait. Katsuki. What are you doing?"

"I need to get my mind off of everything. Please."

He purses his lips and looks me in the eyes. "I don't think this is the right w—"

"Just fuck me, shitty hair... Please."

He sighs and nods, kissing me again, and, even though I can tell he's hesitant, I know he's not going to chicken out.

He pushes his tongue in and explores my mouth like he's done so many times before. Even though he's so good at this, I wish it was different people. But that's okay.

I'll never be able to get them anyway.

I feel tears start to build up, so I kiss harder, bringing him to my bed.

I start to take of off my clothes, but I don't break the kiss yet.

He might see the tears.

Once I feel they're gone, I release from the kiss and take off my clothes as Kiri does the same.

He's hot, nice, and muscular. I really don't know why I never got with him. I mean, we don't have feelings for each other like that, but we have a strong bond, so that's something.

We get all our clothes off, and both of us have hard ons. I need to get my mind off of all of this. Right now!

~~~

"Thank you."

He looks at me form beside me. "What for?"

"For dealing with all my problems. You don't need them."

"Katsuki, you're my best friend. Your problems are my problems. Please, tell me what's going through your head."

I shake my head. "I don't want to think or talk about it. Can't we just talk about you?"

He looks at me with sympathy, and it makes me mad. Don't look at me like that!

"Yeah. We can talk about me. What do you want to know?"

I shrug, going over to him so I'm laying on his chest. "I don't know. What's happening for you and the gang right now?  I haven't been to school in awhile, but I'll try soon, so what's happened?"