Chapter Thirteen

Shinsou's POV

Ura drags Tsu and I down the hall to our next class, which is a bore!

"Ow, Ura! You have such a type grip..."

She laughs and looks back at me. "I can make it tighter!" She looks at me with a crazed look, then squeezes tighter.

"Ow! Fuck, Tsu, get your girlfriend under control!"

She green haired girl just laughs and looks at Rara with so much admiration. Ew.

We make it to class, so I go to my seat, which is next to Denki's, but he's not here...

I go over to Sero to ask where he is, but he's not here either...

I sigh and sit at my desk, getting my stuff out for class. I see someone walk in, and I'm pretty sure it's the school nurse. Why is she here?

She talks to my teacher for a second, then he looks at me, beckoning me over. Okay... weird...

I get up and walk over to them, looking at them and my friends weirdly. The bell rings just as I get up there, so everyone is looking at me. Just my luck.

"Shinsou, I'm going to need you to come with me," Mrs. Shuzenji says, looking up at me.

"Why?"

She sighs. "I'll explain when we get there. You might want to bring your stuff with you."

I nod and go back over to my desk, packing my bag back up. Tsu looks at me questioningly, but I just shrug and follow the nurse out the door, and by this time the teacher had already started teaching. Thank god.

I walk out the door and walk with the nurse down to her office. It's all awkward and shit, since we're not talking at all...

We get to her office, and Denki and Sero are here... what?

"Babe." Denki looks up at me from where he's sitting on the bed with his head down, close to tears, so I go over to him and hug him.

"What's wrong, baby?"

I look over at Sero, but he just gives me a sympathetic look.

Denki doesn't respond, but I feel him silently cry on my shirt.

"I don't want to..."

I pull away and look at him confused. "What do you mean, love?"

He hiccups and tries to grab for me, but I don't hug him again. What the fuck is wrong!?

"Tell him, Kaminari," Sero says, looking at my boyfriend with sympathy just as he did me.

He looks at me with tearful eyes and a quivering lip. "I... it's probably not even the reason that I think it is. I don't even know why I'm crying..."

"Denki, tell me what's going on."

"I-I," he hiccups and grabs onto me. "might be... pregnant."

I fully pull away from him and just stare at him. He's full blown crying now, and Sero is now trying to comfort him.

I hear them talking, but it's all just... blurry. I trip slightly and almost fall on my back, but Mrs. Shuzenji holds my back.

"We're not even sure if he is or not. There is a possibility he is not. He refused to take the test until you knew about it and were here."

I nod at her and sit down. "Why... why do you think you are?"

"He's been throwing up for about a week and a half now and hasn't told anyone. He's been dead tired, and has been getting aches in his stomach for about two weeks now," Sero says, looking up at me form where he's side hugging Denki.