Chapter 9

"Don" Gilda said quietly. Which made everyone turn to Gilda.

"Emma loves this house and Mom, you know she would never lie about something so big".

Don lowered his face expressions. "And I did think it was weird" Gilda said looking down at the floor. "The night Amelia left Emma and Norman went to the gate".

"Wait you did?" Don asked looking at the two of them. "I knew it!" Y/N said twirling around in excitement. Then she saw the others faces and toned it down.

"But even if you broke the rules both of you guys would apologize but you didn't" Gilda said looking so sad. "Emma you've become so serious" She said choking on her words. Gilda put her hands on her face and tears flew down her face.

Y/N walked up to Gilda and she moved Gilda's arm so she could be hugging her. Y/N didn't say a word she just let Gilda cry into her shoulders. "Its going be alright Gilda, we will all get through this together" Y/N said whispering in her ear.

Gilda started to speak up "D-Did you see Conny, being s-sentt-t to the bad people". Y/N looked at Emma to speak up but Norman butted in. "Yeah....But we didn't make it in time" He said starring at Gilda. 

"Conny is safe right?" Don said with an angry face.

"I don't know" Norman said. Ray looked up at him.

"But how, how could this be" Don said he was frustrated, confused, and hurt.

"I don't know if this helps but for the past few days I had Emma and Y/N look into our siblings test scores. "Our test scores?" Gilda and Don said. 

"The ones who are left are over six year old and have the lower scores" Norman said. Don and Gilda were viewing the scores. "True, Connie's score are...And Hao and Ceddy" Don said. "You're right Norman" Gilda said still looking at the paper. "Don. Gilda" Y/N said making them both turn around.

"Lets all escape from here and go help Conny and the others, Let's all run around here, together!" Y/N said. "Help us" Y/N said walking a little forward to them. They both looked at Norman then back at Y/N and nodded there heads. Ray still stood there not talking a bit and just viewing there conversation.

Emma and Y/N went to go talk to Gilda while Norman and Ray stood in the hallways.

Y/N and Emma were on Gilda's bed while kids were running around the room. Gilda laughed a bit. "Its been a while since we girls talked like this". "Oh yeah she's right" Y/N exclaimed. "Even though we all see each other everyday" Emma said smiling. Gilda looked up to Y/N and Emma "And we will be together from now on, right?".

"Hands in!" Y/N exclaimed putting her hand in the middle of there circle. Emma laughed and placed her hand on top of Y/N's and Gilda did the same. "Together forever on 3" Y/N said. "1...2..3...Together forever!" They all said laughing together. "Wait I have a question since were all here ya know girls" Y/N said raising her eyebrows.

"What?" Emma said. "First, Emma do you like have a thing for Norman, cause like..." Y/N started laughing. Emma started blushing but tried to merge in the laughter with Y/N. "And Gilda..Uh you and Don?" Y/N said now turning to her.

"Wha-?, Don? Please" Gilda said looking at Y/N. "I mean if we were talking about the boys, what's up with you and Ray" Emma said looking at Y/N. "What?" Y/n said.

"Yeah, You and Ray a thang" She said moving her hands trying to get Y/N to understand what she was saying. "Me and R- I don't have a thing for Ray!" Y/N shouted out a bit. "Were just cl- I don't ln- WERE GOOD FRIENDS" Y/N said blushing deep red. Emma and Gilda started laughing and Y/N was in the corner angry.