Introduction

۞ Edited!!۞

About you: 

   ✧ You don't talk to much

   ✧Playing tag isn't really you thing. 

   ✧Usually you'd rather help Isabella clean and cook for the kids. 

   ✧ You have better hearing than the others.

   ✧ You love to go outside during the night time and lay on the grass. 

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★                                                             •°What you would usually do•°

The wind was always perfect for you, It felt so refreshing. You would always bring out a light and look into the moon or go down to the forest and feel the trees and climb them to get a more clearer view.  You would usually sit on a tree branch and look at the moon for a few minutes and admire the view. Then quietly and carefully go back to your room you had to be careful not to step on the creaky floor parts or your done for. You knew Mom had a good earing as well but you know you could out smart her- well you have been doing it for 3 years of your life.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

The fun thing you liked about with your family is that the kids were the cutest things every. 

Your favorite was Phil he would always have a cute smile when you turn to him. He would love to climb on you back and ask him to carry you. You could never say no. Phil was so adorable and sweet. (ok but like lets appreciate Phil for a moment ,All hail Phil) Phil would never become picky about anything and love you for taking care of him. :3

 You were very awkward when it comes to people your age for whatever reason. There were 3 people your age they always would hang out together you felt a bit shy near them. You knew there names and a little things about them. 

▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝  

╰┈➤Emma she was so energetic and she loved this family a lot as you over heard her in a conversations. 

╰┈➤Norman well he was the master at tag and he is very good at getting to know someone and learning there weaknesses.

╰┈➤Ray seemed to read all the time. He was good with his brain, thought he  looked angry all the time.

▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝  

                                             ღ When you were going to sleepღ

 You walked to your bed jumped in and covered yourself and slept peacefully. "Y/N, Y/N" You heard small whispers of your name. You turned over and saw Phil with a sad expression on his face.

  "Y/N I'm scared" Phil said with his teddy bear close to his chest. "could I maybe sleep with you...please!!" Phil said making a cute adorable face. You sighed and picked him up and let him sleep next to you. "Goodnight Phil" You said "Goodnight mommy...OH I mean Y/N" He said laughing a bit. You laughed a bit too and both of you sleep in the peaceful dark night.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿════✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿════✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

➤➤➤➤I know that was pretty short but I wanted you to just get ready. 

Thanks for reading my book!