Chapter 8

You were outside near the door sitting down watching Ray, Emma, Norman dry the laundry. "Emma" Norman said. Emma looked up to him. "Starting today lets play tag in team" Norman said with a smile. "In a team, why?" Emma asked. "At this rate most of them will die individually" Ray said turning to Emma. "Ray could you just be positive for once" Y/N shouted with an anger face. "But there movements aren't too bad, so we shouldn't break them individually" Ray said.

"Well make formations teams" Norman said turning to Y/N. "We will play tag in a similar way to basically what a real escape would be like" Norman said. "And I have another Idea as well" Norman said. Which made the other 3 to turn to him. 

"Lets tell Gilda and Don" 

"What if their mom informants" Ray says. "No worries, I've already made arrangement" Norman said putting a finger over his lips.

The kids were about to play tag and Emma, Norman, Gilda had there kids. While Ray and Y/N had there own kids. "I won't get caught this time" One of the kids said. "I can  do it!" another one said too. "Okay try-" Ray got cut off by Y/N. "Alright kiddos, don't get caught in about.." Y/N said looking at Ray for the answer. "In ten-" Ray got cut off again. "IN ten minutes!" Y/N said a little louder than him. She had her arm on his shoulder looking at him and gave him a short laugh. "Start" Ray said lifting up his hand. They kids ran down the hill.

"Everyone follow me!" Emma said guiding her hand toward her. "Lets win surprise Ray!" Norman said. "We got this in the bag" Don said running and smiling. Ray looked at the clock while Y/N looked over his shoulder. They were waiting until they could percid to look for the kids.

The teams spilt up. Emma walked a bit further and moved her hand in the back telling her group to stay low. Ray's and Y/n group were chasing Don's and Norman group until Norman signaled Don to spilt up. Ray and Y/N stopped, making the kids stop. "smart" Y/N said under her breath.

"That was so fun" Baby Phil said having a huge smile on his face opening his hands in excitement. "Phil you were good at running anyway" Emma said patting his head. Don turned over to Emma and Norman "This is really fun!". "Lets take a little break for a bit" Gilda said.

Norman looked at Ray and Y/n in confusion.

"Looks like playing tags in team will be our most wised option" Y/N said drinking her tea. "What was Phil score again?" Ray asked sipping his tea. Y/N looked at Ray "well lets see, Mostly his average is 203" Y/N said nodding her head in confirmation. "That's high" Norman said. There was a moment of silence.

Emma looked shocked. "I don't want to suspect anyone after all!" She said holding her hands to her ear and looking at the ground. Y/N looked at Ray with anger she pulled his ear. "Out of all the people you suspect Baby Phil!" She said pulling it harder by every word. "I-It was just a hunch!" Ray said trying to let go of the pinch. Y/N slapped his hand. "You know how much I love him!, Baby Phil would never do such a thing!" She said finally letting go of his ear. He pulled off and noticed his ear was red. "Idiot" She said under her breath.

"Hey Ray" Norman said trying to break the Mood. He looked over him still holding his ear. "Any progress on how to break the tracking device, how much more time do you need?". 

"Uh maybe about ten days" Ray said.

"Then lets start ten days from now" Norman said. The 3 gasp and turned to him. " Well carry the escape plan ten days from now, on Nov 8th".

Y/N started talking. "W-Wait its too soon! I mean its fine but". 

"Its not fine!" Ray butted in his face was filled in shock. "Conny has been shipped two weeks ago, the shipment cycle is at least two month. We should have at least a month and a half I thought our plan was to carefully prepare on time!" Ray said. "Just as you thought" Norman said.

"Moms controlling us to think that way, So we need to outwit it" Norman said. "And what if we fail from being too rushed" Emma said with a worried face. "Either way we need to escape before winter come. As soon as we break the devices we leave as quickly as possible" Norman says.

"Then we have to do what's necessary in the remaining two days" Y/N said with a very determined look. Emma nodded. Ray looked to the ground worried.

"Lets talk to Don and Gilda tonight" Emma said.

Night came around. 

Emma, Y/N, Ray and Norman all walked up the stairs as quietly as they could. While Y/N being the most skilled at it. They went to the door, Emma gripped her hand on the door knob but before she could, she turned around and said "follow my  lead". They both nodded "HURRY UP AND STOP BEING DRAMATIC". You wanted to say but kept quiet.

Emma opened the door and say Don and Gilda sitting at the table. Don turned around with a happy face and said "Hey Emma what's up!". Though on the other hand Gilda didn't look too happy actually she didn't look happy at all she looks almost sad or maybe disappointed.

Y/N sat on the chair with her hand on her chin. She was just looking at Emma telling Don about the whole situation. Ray was sitting on the steps on top of the library and Norman was also viewing the conversation but he was standing up in front of the table.

"What? Human trafficking?" Don said looking at Emma's disappointed face. "Yeah, all of our siblings have been sold to bad people" Emma said looking at the floor. "demons" Y/N said under her breath.

Don looked at her for a moment, Then his lips curled and he started bursting out laughing, his hands were placed on his stomach from his laughter. He couldn't hold it in. "No, No, No, There's no way!" He said still laughing loudly.

Y/N looked up and him and laughed a bit from how he reacted. She placed her hands on her mouth and laughed a bit. "Oh now you too" Ray said looking down at her.

"shutup" Y/N snapped at him, and changed her expression to a straight face.

"But the walls, the gate, and the siblings who left but never write us letter" Norman said but Dons laugh was overpowering what Norman was saying. 

"This is gonna take a long time" Y/N said laying on two chairs looking at the ceiling.

"Alright!, So whats the punch line" Don said smiling from the laugh and looking at Norman and Emma. Emma kept quiet and so did Norman. 

"Uh, why aren't you guys saying anything" Don said looking at the two of them.

"Because its true" Ray said with a dull expression.

"Wait but mom?" Don said looking at Emma.

"She's the one whos been selling us to the bad people" Y/N said lifting herself to look at Don.

Don face looked surprised, he looked confused, he was betrayed by his own mom.

Dons faced became angry "There's no way Mom would every do that t us" Don yelled at Y/N from the other side. Y/N got up and walked over to where Emma and Norman where and looked Don in the face. 

"Take it back Y/N" He said grabbing on her shirt. Ray jumped down the stairs and placed a shoulder on Don. "Now lets not get physical" While pulling Y/N away from Don.

"Don" Gilda said very quietly

"FUCK ME"

SNSNSNSNS

q: wait do yall ship gilda and don?? 

a: nah gildas too of a badie too be dating don rmr when he said "pretty girls" yea im pretty sure gilda gonna be a glow up and dons gonna be jealous period

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER <3