Chapter 15

First, follow me

(In the forest) Don, Y/n, Gilda, Emma and Norman

"By going past the fence to climb the walls so that we can inspect the outside right" Y/n asked Emma. "Well what about the tracking devices?" Y/n asked

"We won't give them time to check" Emma answered. "It will be easy, all we need is a distraction, we will create a situation were they aren't able to check the trackers" Norman said.

 "But how are we gonna do that?" Don asked.

 "Rays working on stalling mom..Hes giving her false information to throw her off" Norman said with a sly/laughing face.

(Ray and Mom)

"So you and Norman got inot a fight?" Isabella asked. "It was over somthing we didn't agree about" Ray said. "Now what did you want to tell me?" She asked. 

"Norman is working on trying to kill you."

*Ray told mom all the things Norman was in the proses of doing

"Of course he would go that far to escape with everyone...and?" 

"Hes collecting items a hammer, detergent, herbicide or anything else he think he can use" Ray said. "Including that short rope" Isabella said. "Yup I tried to stop him, you know I told him it was a stupid idea" Ray sais lying "and thats what gave you that bruise?" Isabella said to herself.

"Murder by poison, Chemicals can be troublesome" Isabella said. "Yeah, But don't ship them out too early, let them  live in this house peacefully until there old enough...Thats all I want k?" Ray said.

"So heres the plan, Just replace the chemicals with something else" Ray suggested. "Do you know where he hid them?" Isabella ask. "Yeah. "Then lets deal with this tommrow, Is that all?".

"Yeah, why? Is there something else bot