Chapter 19

"So if Ray were hurt badly as well, he wouldn't get shipped out immediately" Y/n said with a confident smile. Ray looked at her with his head slightly tilted and a smirk just staring at her.

"Hahahaa" Ray was laughing for about 3 seconds, He then moved into Y/n's face smiling and said "Thats a great idea all right, lets get to cracking".

"Right" Emma said while smiling with her fist in the air.

"Wait a second guys. We don't know for sure that we won't get shipped out if we get hurt" Norman protested.
"How about Ray could get a bad cold?" Emma and Y/N said at the same time."Y/n your with them?" Norman questioned
"It's not that bad getting a little cold once and awhile" She said looking down at the floor. Norman sighed
"Besides who would want to eat a sick human?..I mean think about it would we eat a sick animal? We wouldn't"
Norman was sweating.
She knew that Norman now had to understand.

"We're gonna do both y/n okay?" Ray said looking at her. "Welp good luck." She said patting him on the shoulder looking unfazed.

Ray thought she would be more concerned well maybe she's just hiding it.

"oh oh, we could make string telephones to talk about the plans to each other!" Emma suggested.

"Good idea Emma !!!" Y/n high-fived her.
"But" Norman said

"I can't think of something else if this won't work okay Norman? I'll do anything I promise!" Emma cried.