Chapter 1

You hear the morning bell chimes. "Good morning Everyone!" The bright orange-haired girl said. You loved her energy but you weren't quite the morning person yourself.

 "Everyone Wake up!" She said with her hand out and a big smile on her face.

 You smiled a bit and got up. You felt this wet thing on the back of your shirt and on your butt. You rubbed your eyes and looked on the bed. Your face froze for 5 whole seconds you looked and the bed then looked at phil. You leaned down and smelled the bed. "Phil did you drink water last night"

 You said patiently waiting for an answer. "Nooo-uh I mean- wait" Phil was trying to remember.

 "PHIL DID YOU PEE ON THE BED" You looked at Phil his eyes were watery. 

You looked at Phil you couldn't resist is face and also didn't want to make a commotion. You walked up to him and hugged him "It's ok Phil it all happens" You said rubbing his hair. "Y/N?" Phil said "yeah?".

  "Could you play tag with me and the others" Phil said with his cute face. "

Well" You had thought about how you didn't wanna talk to anyone but I mean it doesn't hurt not to. "Sure Phil" You said with a smile on your face. "Yay!! I love you Y/N your the best" Phil said hugging you more. "I love you too Phil"

BTW YOU HELPED THOSE OTHER LITTLE RASCALS PUT THERE CLOTHES ON AND SHOES

  Now you have to change your shirt you went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. Fixed your hair a bit. The took you shirt off and heard noise come from the door nob the door flew open and a jet haired boy stood there looking at you with your bra on. You blushed red mad and yelled "Close the door!!!". 

Ray was his name. 

Ray furrowed his eye brown and looked down while shutting the door making a loud noise.  You immediately locked the door and just stood there out of embarrassment. 

  "Aw Shit" You said to yourself. You put your shirt back on quickly then went to the kitchen. 

"I'm (your age) same as you guys!" Emma said whining you saw and sighed you didn't really like loud noises but you had to deal with this everyday so what difference does it make. 

You went to go get Phil and wash his face and watch him do his hands and tell him to sit at the chair on the end left and told him to be patient. 

You went to go grab the bread in the baskets and sit them on the table watching Mom talking to Emma. You keep most things too yourself well you usually only had Phil as a friend but was it just you or was Emma being too loud. Emma has a nice personality and nice friends.

  Now you all had your food in front of you and you were sitting next to Phil, Ray was sitting  right IN front of you. Out of all these damn sets he sits right IN front of me. You wanted to slap him in the face so bad but you would never ever do that Phil will be hurt badly and you didn't want that to happen at all it wouldn't be something you would do anyways.

 "Good Morning my dear children" mom started praying " Lets give thanks that all 38 of you sibling are able to live happy today too...Thank you for your food". Then we all said "Thank you for our food". They all began eating.

"Answer Each Question within 10 seconds..We will now begin" The robot computer said. You hated test, it was so boring. 

You were like an average student you knew some and you didn't care but the one thing you liked about the test is the quietness. So peaceful. You loved it. Now the test were finished you looked at everyone and hear them talk about how they did on the test. You looked outside not caring about this stupid test.